RTB Series: Only Mine - SaTzu (+18)

Start from the beginning

Tzuyu excused herself form the table after eating half of her lunch and told her manager and Momo that she has to take a phone call and just meet up at the dance room later since they have 40 minutes left for their break.

The Taiwanese then left without informing the others as she chanced a glimpse of Sana getting frozen yogurt for her and Dahyun causing her to sigh in irritation as she rushed towards the exit and going up the elevator towards the top floor of the JYP building.

As she exited the elevator, she took a sharp left and proceeded to go up the stairs heading to  another door and slowly opened it towards the rooftop of their company building feeling the breeze hit her face and sun shone brightly.

The maknae took ang deep breath and proceeded to turn a corner and leaned towards a wall to pull out her trusty vape that she had hidden in the hoodie she was wearing before taking a long puff and expelling it's contents from her mouth making her start to relax.

Tzuyu's get-up minus the bag:

Tzuyu remembered the time she started smoking and it was a long time ago, and it was the "flag incident"

The whole situation made her stress beyond her mind and she had a hard time coping with it especially back then when she was a naïve 16 year old who didn't know how cruel the world can be to someone like her who did something that was blown out of proportion but she was glad she survived it because of people around her who supported and help her all throughout most especially her family that includes her unnies. But during that time, she had turned to depression, smoking and starvation causing a lot of problems not only to herself but people around her.

She promised them that she will stop as soon as these problems were addressed because she realized how much it affected her loved ones but as time went by; she realized that the stress of being an idol was never going to go away so she coped like going to animal shelters, reading, spas, playing with her dogs, bonding with her friends and unnies, going to Taiwan for a few days, a lot of positive ways but the only negative one that stayed was smoking.

When the stress it too much, she would smoke 1-2 sticks but not as often knowing that it's bad for her health and it would make her unnies sad if they caught her doing it making her turn to vaping instead and she had been doing it for more than a half a year now; maybe once a week if the stress and intense emotions hits her especially now that they are preparing for their comeback tour for their fans.

Tzuyu felt her troubles slowly floating away as she continued her much needed vape break when suddenly the door opened making her wide-eyed and immediately puffing off the smoke on her mouth and hid the machine on her pocket just as she turned around and saw the prime reason why she had to smoke again making her frown almost immediately.

Sana looked at her with innocence as to why the taller girl was hiding out here but she had a clue where she was all thanks to a worker in the company who saw the maknae going up the rooftop stairs and didn't notice the worker going down the elevator with a confused look on her face.