I got cut of with my own tears I can't stop but cry now what will I do now he is being way too much why my life is like this I hate him i really hate him.

"Are you crying?"

"No I'm dancing suddenly washroom feels like club to me wanna join me?

Dumbo

Duffer

Uselessfell

Ungreatfull brat

Maroon

"Okay okay I'll get any here"

VIDYUTH'S POV

God at one time she gets angry at another time she yells at me then she tounts me what is she? She should have just asked me to help her she is really a drama queen.

I knocked on Vinay's door he opened it.

"Ohh bhaiya kya chahiye tha apko"

He opened the door and went inside with me beside him.

"Send Anushka to my room Meera needs her"

He smirked.

"Bhaiya aap kab se joru ka gulam ban gaye?"
(Bhaiya when did you started to listen your wife?)

Here he go again he always like this.

"Tu bulayega ya fir"

"Nahi nahi bhaiya two minutes me call krta hu"

He called her infront of me and said to her that Meera need her help. I left his room once I heard him I directly went in my office since she is my room it will take time for her I also don't want to make her uncomfortable,

'since from when Vidyuth Rathore thinking about his wife's confortness'

It's not like I care for her, I don't know let's leave it like this.

~~~~~~~

Meera was still in her washroom Anushka went in her room to help her first she thought may be she got hurt or something but when she saw for what actually she needs her she mentally face palmed herself she helped her with whatever necessity she needed Meera finally came out of washroom.

"Is your stomach hurting?"

Anushka knew Meera period crams are worst than she pretends to be it's all okay.

"Yeah as usual but I can handle"

Meera said being disheartened about her crams.

"Coffee can help me I'll make for me you go spend time with Vinay"

Anushka kind of blushed this is how Meera is she always tell her to spend time with her partner knowing how badly Anushka is a work orientation girl.

"I'll until I get a suitable apartment for myself here"

Anushka never like tha royal and luxurious thing including where she will like she always tend to have a simple apartment which will feel like home instead a hause.

"You can stay here with Vinay though"

Meera suggested that because she knew end of the day she will end up feeling lonely, atleast she will not feel lonely here Anushka always had her monsters running behind her Meera tried her best to overcome her every insecurities she did too but Vinay been great help in getting rid of her insecurities he obviously treats like princess, precious gems which he wants hide from the world.