The First Transformation

Start from the beginning

"Hey, hey. You're all right, Sam. You only fainted this time. Happens." Jack said softly as Hamish concluded in dabbing my forehead.
"Yeah, OK, but why did I faint in the first place. I felt this pain as that ringing started, then nothing." I questioned.
"OK, well, the hide you bonded with is quite ferocious, " Hamish began, " Midnight, well Midnight likes to fight its host and will always sacrifice himself in any moment of danger. Also, that ringing sets all the wolves off. It's an indicator of magic spells being cast."
"I'm sorry, magic!" I gave a confused look in Jack's direction as I groaned my way upright. As I helped myself upright, I realised I was still fully naked. Jolting I arms across my body, I suddenly became even more uncomfortable than earlier.
"Oh right," Lilith realised my discomfort, "Here, it's weird after the first few transformations, you'll get confident." She threw a set of clothes in my direction.
"Thanks." I smiled as I dressed in the hoodie and stood up to put on my pants and trousers. It was greatly appreciated. I guess this entire thing, with me naked and them seeing me, makes up close... I guess. Well, I'll think that to help me get over this mildly traumatising situation.

As I sat back down, feeling a tad more comfortable now, I was fully dressed (minus shoes), I took a few deep breaths and asked where I was.
"You're in our den." Randall blurted with a smile.
"Well, to be more specific, you're in that wooden house in that clearing." Hamish specifies.
"And now I guess we owe you a dammed good explanation, oh and training. We can't exactly let you leave if you can't control the wolf." Lilith added.
"Not to freighten me or anything." I replied sarcastically. "So what is this explanation then?"
"Well, before we get in too deep, shall we begin with a drink." Hamish pointed out as he stood behind the bar and began to mix drinks. "Here." He handed me and the others a cocktail each, I've gotta say, it was delicious.

As he sat down, glass in one hand and stir look growing OK his face, Hamish began the explanation. "So, Sam, to begin, you are a werewolf. Specifically, you are a chosen champion to the werewolf hide of Midnight. I am champion to Tundra, Jack to Silverback, Lilith to Timber, and Randall to Greybeard. There is a sixth hide, but Alpha doesn't choose a champion often, as his champion is alway specific and on a regular cycle of every 100 years, just to check if all is well with the pack. He's weird. To tell you a bit more about Midnight, his previous champion, before you, was a girl named Gabrielle. Gabrielle didn't die, as we all thought had to happen for a hide to leave the champion, but she found a spell within the depths of the spell books that lived in The Order's library, that could separate a wolf hide from its champion, without full death. Anyways, to confirm, you are a werewolf, and when you transform, you turn into Midnight.
Now, Midnight is a member of a secret society called the Knights of Saint Christopher, and we fight the evils of magic and keep order to the magical realms. Any means necessary. We were once in coordination with The Order of the Blue Rose, and we do do some missions with them, but their magic is what we have to protect he world from, and we have a duty to monitor what they do and weather it is a threat to us and the mortal realm. It is a full-time job monitoring the Blue Rose lot." Hamish sipped his drink. Explaining about the order of the blue rose and what they did with them and how they used to help them, Hamish turned to Jack and motioned for him to continue.
"Alrigt then, as Hamish has been saying, we no longer trust the blue rose. This is because they never hesitate to wipe our memories, nor do they ever hesitate to attempt to controll us. They are scared of us, so we use that to our advantage. Always. I was a member once, before I joined the Knigts. It was a moment I wish I never had gotten involved with, I found out more information than I ever knew. But, less about that. We are the guardians of the people, and we are committed to the cause.  As you are now one of us, you shall pledge your allegiance, just as we all did once before." Jack had gotten up now and patted me on the shoulder. "Will you pledge, Sam. It is for the cause."
"And you can stay a really cool werewolf." Randall cheered.
"Or we kill you. After a game of beer pong, tho." Lilith threatened.
"OK, so from this I gather that Lilith is quite murderous, Hamish, you're clearly in charge, Randall, you're here for the shits, and Jack, why are you here? Vengeance? Sheer luck? Why?" I wanted to know a bit more and break down in my mind as to why this entire situation was happening to me.
"Well then Sam, if you really want to know. I was chased here by one of this lot, got lost in that same cupboard as you, and woke up naked on that sofa, I didn't actually see the deer I killed. Let's just say, I think I was a little less accepting than you. It also all happened a few weeks into school and after I became a member of The Order. To be honest it was a good thing I joined the wolves as well as the order, because it helped me take down and stop my father and, yes, get vengeance, but the vengeance was on my father, as he was ge one who murdered my mother, as well as my pops." Jack explained.
"OK alright, so I was correct." I smiled. " so I've had the backstory to this tragic tale, what happens now. Do I get to go to class and try to live my life, or do I have to forget what I have been doing for hours and wake up naked in the woods."
"Well, I wouldn't put it that way, but we can't really let you go anywhere. Since you're a liability to releasing the secret of us. We learnt from that mistake when Jack began transforming in the middle of campus when he first became a werewolf." Noted Hamish.
"OK so if I can't go anywhere, alone, can I at least be fed before we do this transformation stuff. As much as I have eaten half a dead deer, I did throw most of it up." I added.
"Yeah you will be hungry, I'll go grab us some burgers from the bar, yall can begin without me." Randall said as he grabbed his coat and Lilith rolled her eyes.
"OK we'll start without Randall then." Hamish sighed.