Prolouge

The Mansion was unusually filled with people today, which was not surprising at all. It was just I could hear many people speaking, some adults, some kids and some young people, to be exact my siblings.

We are in the living room, yeo then starts mocking mina and we all started laughing. I was good to have your siblings around like this. Then mina said," Always remember yeop, your are someone's reason to smile .." " I know that one min min, no need to praise me "

Yeo said, to which mina replied," Let me complete " " Okay go on " Yeo is not even letting her speak. " So, where was I, yes, always remember that you are someone's reason to smile because you are a joke " I am sure as hell that, now mina would be having a victorious smile on her face.

" I am a joke to you right, come here I will show you what does this joke can do you " He said. Now probably both of then would be going round and round the couch. " C'mon guys, you are not teens to fight like this " Suzy said and asked them to stop running and chasing each other.

" Let them be, its not like they meet every day " Lee yeon said. I didn't heard him coming in the living room.

" Oh, miso, how are you? It's been days we meet " Lee yeon said. " I am fine, what about you , and yes it been a month." I replied. " Where are mom and dad?" Suzy asked him. " They are inside " To which she humm in response.

I felt a hand on my shoulder, 'lee rang' I whispered. " How come every time you know its me? " You never change you perfume, do you?" I question back.
" That question , do answer my question"
He replied.

" Kids, Mr. Hwang is calling you all " We heard aunt May. We all got up," Now . Stop. All . The . stupidity. Here. Understood. " Jackson said to yeo and mina.

Looks like they obeyed him like always, lee rang held my hand as we stood, " Sorry, but you know how it is " Jackson spoked. And with that lee rand leave my hand.

We all walked outside to the lawn. I felt warm inside. Now it's just coldness and the empty feeling. " The kids are here " Aunt May said.

I faked a smile for all other officials of the company.' You deserve an Oscar for it' yeo whispered to me. I chuckled a bit which was real.

I was stopped in my tracks by my parents and except yeo everyone was asked to go ahead. Yeo held out the knife in my hand and then he encircled my hand that when the music started and we cut the cake.

"Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday...." Everyone started singing. Oh yes, I forgot to tell, it was my birthday today.

Let me introduce my family to you, but wait wait before that, my introduction -

Myself, Hwang-Mi-So, C.O.O of Hwang Inc. well the board members were impartial which resulted in me having such a nice post. My parents would never have let me do a job, they have always treated me as an incapacitate.

I respect the investors who are I the board committee, I overlooked my weakness. But my parents never changed after all who would except from a girl

Who is Blind.