Two

Namjoon: Are you sure Tae, you wanna do it?

Taehyung: yes hyung, i can't let that happen again.

Jimin: but this is not right, Tae! What will happen when he gets to know everything? I'm not gonna betray him. he is my soulmate for fuck sake ! Why don't you understand?
How am I gonna face him after these all chaos ends?

Taehyung looks so vulnerable at the moment that no one can believe he is the same person who known as an the rudest and coldest person in business world.

Taehyung: I don't know? I don't know what will happen after he find out everything but I'm not able to think anything batter right now! If you can, then tell me... I'll do that .
But I can't take risk anymore.

Namjoon : It's not the time for fight guys. Now it's a do or die situation. I think Tae is right, we should support him afterall he has all the rights to do it and if anything happens we'll be there for both of them.

Jin : I don't know whose evil eye has fallen on our family? We're so happy when he told us that he is coming back but I didn't knew he will be so close yet so far. I miss my baby Joon hyung, I'm happy seeing him happy but whenever I thought about past it's shaken me to the core.

Taehyung : Chim, NamJin hyung you guys are already taking a good care of his work both inner and outer sides. I don't know if he will ever get back there!
But I wanna keep everything same for him. I don't wanna disappoint him again.

Namjoon: that wasn't your fault Tae ,stop blaming yourself.

Even Namjoon and other two new very well that no matter how much they try, thay can't change Taehyung's perspective, in which he blames himself for younger's condition.

Which is apparantly true !

Now I know, you guys are must be confused like what the hell is going on here?

Then let me tell you...

So the thing is that almost one year ago, Jungkook had a terrible accident while coming home to meet his family and friends.

Everyone was happy for Jungkook because there was a surprise for him but there happiness turned into sorrow when they got the call of younger's accident and his critical condition.

Surprise was long forgotten.
They'll rushed to hospital to see their maknae. Who was their dose of happiness.

After a long surgery and continues treatment by the best doctors of South Korea, he was saved but there was an another bomb that blast on them when doctors announced that
"surgery was successful but due to too much blood loss and deep injuries patient slip into coma"

After that accident Jungkook went into coma and woke up after 3  months.But the bad thing is that due to the accident, his brain got deeply injured due to which he lost his memory and now he does not even remember what had happened in the last 4 years.

Where did he go, who did he meet, where did he live and what did he do during these years? He has no Idea.

All he remembers that he has family and friends like four years ago and living his life just like that. Doctors said he can't tolerate any violence or high peaches voice so keep him in a calm environment.

Taehyung make sure that not a single thing of younger's past will bother him.

His past was something everyone wants to stay away from and Taehyung thinks it's his fault, that he wasn't there when his bunny needs him the most.

Their chain of thoughts came to an end when they heard a bunny face boy's sleepy voice " hyung? where are you?"

With Jungkook

When sun rays hits his glass like skin, Jungkook opens his eyes, adjusting to the light, he rubbed his eyes and turned to other side of the bed only to find it empty.

An adorable pout made his way on his kissable charry lips. He wore his soft fluffy bunny slippers and made his way out of the room.

When he came near the stairs, some hears some known voices.

Namjin hyung

Present time
After hearing Jungkook's voice they turns towards him. Younger runs towards them, skipping stairs, making all of them worried.

"Slow down Kookie, you'll get hurt baby" Jin said to make him slow but younger was already running after skipping stairs.

Without wasting time Jin opens his arms and hugs his Kookie baby tightly. They were hugging each other like they meet after years.

Namjoon cleared his throat, give his famous dimple smile and motion the elder. Jin backed from the hug and turned Jungkook towards Namjoon whom Kookie hugged instantly "miss you hyungie" Namjin's smile widened hearing Jungkook's giggles.

"Hyung I think I am unwanted here..... alright then, I'll get going" Jimin said looking at Taehyung who was busy admiring the love of his life.

Everyone made their 'i'm done with the both of you' faces and made their way towards the dinning table for the breakfast, living two soulmates in the living room for chattering for god knows how long.

( Miss them so much)

❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️

       ❤️ Two angels in one frame ❤️

Another update as a thanku ☺️ ❣️
For 100 reads just in some hours.

Thanku so much lovelies for such love and support support you guys are giving, I'm really grateful 🥲🥲
Can't help my tears 😭😭

Love you alot ❤️❤️❤️ please keep supporting it encourages me for doing batter.