One

A certain boy, in his early twenties, tall, muscular body, little pale skin, deep doe eyes, sharp nose, squishy check, heart shape lips, a fine sharpen Jew which seems enough to loose someone's sanity, while black backpack hanging on one shoulder, hair slightly covering half of the eyes, wearing all black going towards a car which was parked a little away from his working place.

Once the car came into his view, he fasten his speed and marched towards the car. A man who seems in his late thirties, came infront of the other and open the door for younger while the boy give him a small smile showing his front bunny teeths.

As soon as he entered the car, he was engulfed into a tight hug. A deep sigh left his lips when he inhale the others intoxicating strawberry scent which relaxed him almost instantly.

"Hey baby, how's the day?" The man who was already settled in his black Mercedes asked  when he combed younger's feather like soft hair by his fingers.

But the boy just snuggled more into elders chest, totally avoiding the question and focusing on his position which wasn't feel so comfortable but he shrugged it off and tried to sleep.

When he didn't hear anything from the elder he looks up with his big doe eyes looking so cute and said "hyungie ..."

"Yes baby?" The elder replied almost instantly.

"Wanna sleep..." The younger pout a little.

"Then what is troubling you bun? won't you tell hyungie? " Elder asked in his calm and deep voice, like he can read younger's mind. while his one hand was placed on younger's waist and other was cupping his face, caressing his cheek oh so slowly that the bunny almost closed his eyes before opening them in a speed of light.

"Taehyungie hyungie" Jungkook said tries to maintain eye contact when his eyes become glossy.

"Yes Kookie" Taehyung replied, not liking the sadness in bunny's sparkling eyes,

"Y-You won't l-leave Kookie, right? "Jungkook asked when he couldn't control his tears and a sob left his lips.

" Never baby! What kind of question is this?" The elder narrowed his brows and stares deep in younger's eyes but asked nonetheless "What happened at the company, Kookie?  did anyone tried to do something to you or talk bad with you? Just tell me bub... don't be quite.. you know hyungie is here... right, now tell me what happens? " Although he knows nothing like this happened otherwise he had been informed already.

Even if someone tried to think bad about his precious bun, they'll pay with their everything, let alone to touch him, and Taehyung has make sure of it.

Hell ! He is not a business Tycoon for nothing!

" Ahh..Nothing happens to me Taehyungie, why are you asking so much questions? You remember Kai hyung, right? "

" I remember baby, he the CEO of Choi companies, and not to forget, your boss also but what about him? "

" His girlfriend left him "younger said sobbing.

" Huh? Ohh, but why? " Taehyung asked controlling his laugh, doesn't want to turn crying bunny to angry one.

" Because she find someone else more rich and handsome... according to her, how can she do that to my boss who is also my good hyung... hmph... How dare she? " Angry Kookie looks at the elder, to whom he was looking  more cute like a bunny trying to scarring a tiger.

"Yeah...she is so bad, we'll teach her a good lesson, later...okey.
but still how does it connects to your crying, buby? Don't look down Kookie! Answer me." Tae asked again not liking the way younger avoiding eye contact suddenly.

But nonetheless answer while shuttering a little "h-hyungie .....I-If you find someone else ....better than me, w-will you also l-leave me?"

Elder just stares at the younger. How come these thoughts even came to his mind?

Tae instantly pulled Jungkook closer to his chest and tighten his grip on his weist. Making circle on his back, peaking his hair again and again until later stopped crying and his sobs turns into sniffs.

Tae said when he couldn't control his sudden emotional outburst" what are you talking baby? What makes you feel like I will leave you and find someone else?
I can't even think my life without you for a mare second and you are talking about leaving you! I'll rather die baby before thinking about someone else. You are my 'love'
Koo, my life, my heart, my soul, you are the reason for my breathing bunny....... how can I live without you?
When I have nothing but you only."

By now both are breathing heavily. One from continues crying and another, well who will believe that he's a fucking business Tycoon, who literally rule over not only South Korea but also Asia.

He is on the verge of crying because his bunny is crying like hell but he get a grip on his emotions and hugs his bunny close to his heart.

After listening Taehyung's words Jungkook didn't said anything that made Tae worried but when he looks down at his bunny, his frown turned into a smile and he give a quick peak on younger's forhad.

After making Kook comfortable on his  lap, Tae motions his driver to go their destination. Their Home.
And soon the car vanished into the thin darkness of the night.

Oh

Oh .. his gaze.... they can't be more obvious... Right?

Hey lovelies so...

Finelly, the first chapter is out,
How did you guys like it?
Please let me know by commenting.

What do you think about Taekook's relation?  Comment down your thoughts.

If you like the chapter, don't forget to show your support by voting and sharing.

And follow for more updates.
Thanks for reading, cuties and hotties 🫣🫣 and please ignore any grammatical mistake because English isn't my first language.

Love you all, will meet you with the new chapter.

Till then take care of yourselves.