"Now you stay out as late as you want," Lottie orders as she fluffs Sam's hair.

"And make sure you use a condom if you get lucky," Maisy tucks a pack of colorful condoms into Sam's purse. "Better to be safe than sorry. And I want details about it tomorrow!"

"Maisy! She's not going to kiss and tell!" Lottie scolds her sister.

"I saw that FBI agent just as well as you did. If that girl doesn't think that man isn't interested in a little time with our girl, she's very much mistaken! I saw the way he looked at you, Samina!" Maisy turns her attention back to Sam.

"He isn't interested in me like that. Trust me, Maisy. He was just admiring my work." Sam writes off the attention to nothing, knowing exactly why the FBI agents are on the island.

Agent Knox McKenzie is a handsome man who would arrest her in two seconds if he knew who she was. Sam was well aware of what his intentions were on the island and it had nothing to do with romance and moonlight.

"Your work is stunning, honey." Lottie agrees, "but there's something to be said about the way a man looks at a woman."

"I don't think so, I need to go. So thank you so much for the compliments, and I'll see you both in the morning," Sam took her condom loaded purse from Lottie, and hurried out the door.

She left her shoes off, as she was walking to the resort and didn't want to break her ankle in the high heels. On the way there, she took the time to laugh at her aunts, who are determined to make sure she gets laid while she's on the island.

"Not on this trip, sorry guys." Opening her purse, she pulls out the handful of condoms and starts to throw them in the trash as Carly walks up.

"Whatcha got there, Sam? Condoms? What do you have in mind tonight, girl?" The tease between old friends makes Sam laugh.

"Not me, my aunts. They think I need a man's attention. They loaded me up thinking that the FBI agent is interested in me," she spills the news.

"If you don't want that man, I will gladly take a go at him. Why aren't you? He's gorgeous," Carly points out.

"Because he's not staying. He's from New York. He's going back there. And I'm not planning on going there. It wouldn't work," and that's not even close to the rest of the reason but Sam isn't going into all of that.

"Fine. Gimme one. I have no problem with a one night stand. I can dream. I'll see you there?" Nodding to her, Carly gives Sam a hug and heads off as Sam debates with herself over the rest of the condoms.

"Screw it. I don't want to waste them," putting them back in her purse, Sam zips it up and heads up the hill to the resort.

By the time Sam walked into the event, the party was already going. She didn't want to be one of the first few people there. She was hoping to be one of the last and slip in quietly hopefully not to be noticed.

It seems everyone who was anyone in the California limelight had come to the island to get a glimpse of the famous gem. There were celebrities and other stars, the regular crowd of cultural icons and artists who showcase their work. Sam slipped into the room unnoticed and worked her way around the room.

She spotted the FBI agents instantly. The two men stuck out like two sore thumbs. The blonde was flirting with a redhead who looked bored to death with him, while Knox stood in a corner, his eyes constantly moving around the room. He was looking for her.

Sam ducked behind a waiter, moving out of Knox's view and hid behind a large pillar, while she continued to get a look of the crowd. If she didn't know what Alex looked like, if she hadn't seen her enough times in disguise she wouldn't have recognized her.