25.

"I can't believe you two dragged me out of my car for this," I muttered, walking down the hospital hallway with Stiles and Scott, trying to be unnoticed. "I'm still healing for god's sake."

"How long does it take for you to heal?" Stiles questioned, looking over his shoulder at me.

I shrugged my shoulders. "A few days, give or take," I answered, actually knowing very little.

"Look, we just gotta find out if she's turning or dying," Scott said, stopping at the end of the hallway to look left and right.

A few hours ago, I was peacefully sleeping in my car that I moved back into hours after my father died because I hate crying in front of people. Its a flaw, I know. But my peaceful sleep was disturbed when these two idiots showed up, woke me up, told me what we had to do, and then they made me drive us to the hospital. So yes, I'm annoyed.

Lydia was still in some type of coma but at least she had been moved into a room that was easier for us to access without being questioned. The poor girl was still hooked up to machines and fighting an infection...Well, bite.

"You wanna get in unnoticed?" I asked and they both nodded. "The trick is to make it look like you belong there," I explained and then walked straight past them, toward Lydia's room.

"Riah!" Stiles whisper shouted but he was too late.

I pushed open the door to Lydia's room and once the coast was clear, I looked back over at Scott and Stiles who were still hiding behind a wall. I nodded my head and they scrambled over, dropping to their hands and knees in the room.

"Seriously? This isn't a James Bond movie," I stated, and Stiles grabbed my arm, yanking me down beside him. "My ribs," I groaned, pressing a hand to my side and Stiles sent me an apologetic look.

He started to close the door, but it started creaking and we all cringed, and he stopped, sending us a worried look. This is why our plans mostly fail.

"Just push it faster," I whispered.

Stiles listened, but it only creaked louder, and I slapped my hand to my forehead, praying this would hurry up. Scott shook his head, shooting a look at Stiles who was still cringing.

The door finally closed, and Stiles looked like he was having a seizure to lock it but he did and then fell back against the door.

"Remind us to never let you close a door again," I murmured, shooting him a glare with Scott.

"What?" he asked us like he had no idea of how much louder he made that whole process.

"Let's just get this over with," Scott said, getting to his feet.

I used the end of Lydia's bed to pull myself up and then I grabbed the front of Stiles shirt, yanking him onto his feet before the three of us slowly walked around to Lydia's side, often glancing out the window to the hallway.

"Riah, you're up," Scott said and I rose a brow. "I'm not looking under her hospital gown."

"Why me?" I asked, looking between the both of them.

"You're a girl, right?" Stiles sarcastically asked.

I slapped him on the back of the head with a glare. "Yes, Stiles, I am a girl." Scott shook his head at us, and I carefully started to lift up Lydia's gown to reveal the bloodied bandage on the bite. Slowly and carefully, I peeled off the bandage. "Scott," I whispered in quiet warning.

"Is it completely healed?" Stiles asked, looking away.

Scott shook his head from beside me. "No, not at all."