Tentacles

"Have you ever thought about using your quirk on me?" You're standing over Tamaki who's been working on his computer for the past three hours.

"W-what? Never!" He turns his head, looking up to face you. Your hands resting on his shoulders squeeze lightly and he looks confused.

"No I meant- like in bed." You bring your hands up to rest your fingers in his hair, dragging your fingers through its silkiness. Tamaki's ears burn red. He has thought about that. A lot actually.

"Have you?" You prompt again and Tamaki realizes he's spaced out.

"M-maybe?"

"It's a yes or no question sweetheart." You hum.

"Yes." He replies softly.

Oh? You think for a second before sitting on his lap, legs straddling his thighs. Tamaki doesn't say anything. He doesn't even move. His face heats up.

"Why're you not wearing a shirt?" You place your hands on his chest which is heaving slowly. You tap your fingers gently against his warm skin.

"I forgot." He says simply and you smirk.

"Whatever you say." You string your hands around his neck and place a quick kiss on his jawline. He takes in a sharp breath.

"What'd you eat this morning?" You draw back. His cheeks are still pinked adorably.

"Takoyaki." His voice is hesitant.

"Mm delicious." You lean in a lick the shell of his ear, biting it gently. Tamaki can't help but shiver at the feeling. You tap gently on his arm.

"No touching, okay?" You immediately bring both your hands back to his chest, ghosting your fingertips over the pale skin. Goosebumps follow in your fingers' wake and Tamaki closes his eyes, leaning his head back. You trace your hands over his stomach, he tightens his abs under your touch.

"You're teasing." His teeth are gritted.

"Patience sweetheart," you coo pinching his nipple with your free hand. He gasps, eyes shooting open.

"Jesus-" he clenches a fist. You mouth at his nipple, swirling the bud with your tongue.

"Nghn uh-" he's trying so hard to stay still, you can tell, but he's failing. You bite gently at the bud, smiling into his hot skin as his hands clench and unclench.

"Good job." You pull away, wetting your lips with your tongue as he recovers, panting.

"I should always forget to wear a shirt," Tamaki murmurs, looking up at you.

"Make a tentacle for me sweetheart," you murmur and he complies instantly, manifesting five tentacles at the end of his right hand. Red in color and thick. You lick your lips again and he whimpers, rolling his hips up into you.

"You've imagined this moment haven't you?" You run an acrylic down the side of his face and he nods. "Wanna fill me up? Stuff all my holes?" It's so salacious, Tamaki's eyes take on a gleam of lust.

"W-wanna fill up all your pretty holes with my tentacles...m-make you my slut."

Tamaki's words take you by surprise and you don't register his tentacle on you until it's wrapping around your throat and prodding at your lips.

"Let's start with this one." He pushes the appendage into your mouth and you hollow your cheeks to accommodate it. He groans with a shiver as you move your tongue experimentally around the intrusion. It's foreign; slimy and weird, with suction cups dotting its entirety. It's not awful at all. You reach up to touch him again but your wrists are quickly planted at your side by two of Tamaki's tentacles. You quirk an eyebrow.

"L-let me do this," Tamaki reassures, using his hand to take your shirt off. His tentacles swirl around your nipple; payback for earlier, and he uses the suction expertly until you're moaning around the tentacle in your mouth. Drool drips out the side of your mouth and Tamaki tucks away this mental image for later. You rock your hips forward and Tamaki hisses.

"We're going to the bedroom," he states and a minute later you're lying, completely exposed, on your mattress with Tamaki between your legs. A tentacle trails up your thigh, prodding at your lips as another one joins to rub on your clit. Tamaki has his lip bitten in concentration and he studies your face when he pushes past your wet folds, filling you slowly. He pushes the wet muscle in until it prods at your cervix and you moan loudly, unable to stop it as your mind melts at the sensation. You've never been fuller and you make sure he knows.

"So f-full Tamaki." Tamaki looks at you hesitantly,

"You like this?" he swells with pride. You look so pretty like this.

"Yes- God yes Tamaki, don't stop- shit-" You grab a fistful of sheets in your hand, bucking your hips into his touch.

"S-so pretty. W-wanna stuff you so full bunny. Wanna make you scream." Tamaki uses his spare tentacles to wrap around your breasts the suction cups latching on to your perked buds. You moan out greedily and Tamaki shushes you.

"I've got you bunny," he murmurs, voice raspy with emotion.

"Fuc-k Tamaki, so- so good-" He begins thrusting the tentacle inside you, the suction only adding to your stimulation as you convulse in his hold. The tip of his tendril prods insistently at your g-spot and your vision blurs.

"Shit Tama! Yes- right there- fuck yes hnngh-" His tentacles are trailing all over your body at this point and you can't help it. Before you can warn him, you're hurtling over into an abyss of pleasure, white hot satisfaction flooding your senses. You shout his name like a mantra mixed with a flurry of curses as you cream on his tentacle, the wet appendage getting coated in your slick.

"Shit that was, that was hot darling." Tamaki murmurs, studying your fucked-out expression.