Reassurance

WC: 920

Summary: Tamaki doesn't want to go out to his work event but you make him go anyways with just a bit of reassurance and a bunch of kissing.

Includes: Fluff/Smut

You knot Tamaki's tie at the top.

"Okay" you exhale almost triumphantly. "All done." You smile and Tamaki returns a bashful grin of his own. The party is tonight. But you're not going, which meant that all day you had been giving pointers to Tamaki about social interactions and dancing. Of course. Sure you were jealous he would be dancing with someone else but you knew Tamaki better than that. You leaned in for a kiss, pulling Tamaki by the tie down to your height. Even with that and you on your tippy toes it was a stretch. Your lips brushed against each other and you laughed, tilting your chin up a little until your lips met fully. Tamaki smiled into the kiss and you could almost feel the heat emanating from his cheeks.

The kiss lasted too short for the both of you but you pulled away first. Before you could get another word out about Tamaki having to leave before he's late his lips were on yours again. And this time it was no "peck" but a full on kiss. You sighed into Tamaki's mouth, tired from the day and honestly just wanting Tamaki to go out so you could finally fall asleep. But Tamaki took your open mouth as a green light, swooping his crafty tongue in between your lips. He walked back to the couch and when the backs of his legs hit it he sat down and brought you with him with your lips still attached. You giggled when you fell and Tamaki laughed with you as you kissed. Soon this kiss had turned into a make out session and Tamaki was definitely going to be late and his tie and hair were definitely in need of fixing. He pushed his face more into your own, moaning at the taste of your lips and twining his strong fingers into your already messy black hair.

"Fuck" he whispered into your mouth when you nipped at his bottom lip. You pulled away, yours and Tamaki's lips swollen and red.

"Nope nope nope" you said getting off of him. He actually whined. "Only.." he looked at his watch, "3 more hours of kissing" he smirked hopefully. If that was even possible.

"Seriously? Tamaki, you're going to this party and you're going to socialize and have a good time" you looked at him sternly. He shifted uncomfortably and you saw the tips of his ears flame red.

"I- i don't want to- to go though. I woul- would rather stay h- here with y- you." He stuttered.

"Well i would rather you go out" you tried to ignore how fucking cute he looked with his big brown doe eyes and his tousled hair and his lopsided tie.

"Stop eye-fucking me" he growled. You almost jumped at his voice change.

"I'm not- I w-wasn't eye-fucking you!" You exclaim even though you most definitely were. Tamaki stood so that he towered above you and you squeaked out an apology.

"I- can't go" Tamaki said quietly and you immediately softened.

"You can't even see it through your pants." You said and Tamaki gawked at you.

"You- y- how did you even- I wasn't talk-?" He trailed off, a confused look etched into his features.

"I could feel it practically the whole time tama" you roll your eyes.

"I'm not fucking leaving until you make me come" he pouts and you snort at him.

"Aren't you the controlling one? Tama we both know that's not going to happen and that tomorrow I'll make it up to you if you can just hold on for tonight okay?"

Tamaki's eyes light up at the idea of you "making it up to him" and you can see the gears turning in his head. You backpedal. "I won't do whatever you ask though. Just something to relieve you."

Tamaki has that lopsided grin on his face again, "what if to relieve me you need to give me a blow job with your hands tied behind your back and a blind fold on?" His eyes are so innocent but you choke at the thought. The only sound you make is a squeak of surprise and an awkward chuckle.

"I'll take that as an enthusiastic yes," he smirks. "But...I still can't go"

You ignore his lewd comments and focus instead on his reluctance to go to an insanely cool party.

"Why Tamaki? Talk to me baby boy."

His cheeks burn at the nickname but he replies, "I- can't talk- or dance or be-" he stops talking. "You're doing it again." He says. You blink your eyes fast, "w-what?" You question.

"You're eye-fucking me again"

"No no! I'm listening. You can do it though Tamaki. I swear. You are very charismatic and when some pretty girl asks you to dance you will dance like no one has seen before."

You reassure.

"Noo" he groans "I don't want to be the most anything. I want to blend in. Bunnyyyyyy" he's such a complainer and for some reason it's turning you on.

"Ah you're gonna be fine." But Tamaki looks at you sideways anyways.

"Can I kiss you again?" Tamaki hesitates but you say yes. For the next five seconds you're wrapped up in the heaven that is Tamaki's lips but you know he has to go before he loses his nerve and that this is good for him.

"Bunnyyy" he whines again.

"Tamaki. Fix your fucking tie and comb your hair" you practically push him out the door ignoring his protests.