Drunk & Dazed: Scenario 1

WC: 1132

Established Relationship 

Fem!ReaderXtamaki

Summary: You get drunk and mess around with Tamaki after his parents leave.

Includes: Smut/Fluff

DISCLAIMER: This is a continuation of the previous part. It is not essential to read the prior part before this but you can if you want :) anyways this chapter has a bit of smut but mostly fluff so enjoy!

---------------------------------------

You drank about four flutes before you realized you were drunk as a skunk. Your face burned with shame and embarrassment when Tamaki came up to you. "I'm drunk you see." You explained, waving your arm at the air as he put a hand on your elbow to steady you. "I see bunny. Are you okay?" He laughed a bit but you could see the concern written on his slightly blurry face. "They heard you Tama" you giggled and Tamaki blushed. "So then basically I got emBARassed and I drunk a LOT of drinks. See?" You slurred as you held up your fifth glass, shamelessly smiling into your boyfriends watery eyes. "You were embarrassed by me bunny?" Tamaki said, offended and insecure. He took the glass swiftly from your hand. "I think you'd better stop drinking now. I wouldn't want you to embarrass yourself." His voice was cold and your eyes widened. "I am...SO sorry Tama. I think you should gimme the drink back" you staggered over to the couch. "Fuck. Bunny, be careful" Tamaki moved you to the side before you walked into the end table. "Why thank you kind sir." You slurred again, giggling and blushing. "Have a drink with me won't you?" Before he could reply you handed him the bottle. His parents looked over at him warily before shrugging and turning back to their conversation with Mirio, no doubt trying to get information about their son from him. Tamaki glared at you and you harrumphed, "you're no fun Tama" you put your hand on his thigh and he blushed before shrugging and tipping the bottle to his lips and taking a sip. "C'monnnn Tama drink more. Chug chug chug" you chanted stupidly, disregarding your toxic behavior. Tamaki looked straight into your glassy eyes before tilting the bottle vertically and downing the entirety of it all in a single gulp, coughing a bit at the end. "Holyyy fuck" you exhaled in awe, looking at Tamaki's red face before leaning over and pressing a kiss to his forehead. "You're so nice to me Tama," you grinned at him and he smiled softly, reaching over to brush a strand of hair from your face. Pressing your cheek into his hand you sighed, "I'm tired Tama." 

30 Minutes later:

When everyone had left you waited for Tamaki on the couch, flipping though the channels and sipping your fifth flute that Tamaki had previously taken away from you, giggling at your slyness. You heard the door close and Tamaki walked in, well more like stumbled. You sat up quickly, "Are you drunk?" You asked, your drunkenness clouding the clear fact that he was very obviously drunk. "Shit. I am." He seemed concerned and disoriented but not nearly as nervous as usual. "I told- ughhh- I told my mom I wouldn't. But she watched me drink the fucking bottle." he groaned as if he was in physical pain.

"Oh Tama, it's okay to have fun sometimes. Come sit." You gestured to the couch and he plopped down on it. "This isn't fun."

"Ouch. You're awfully honest when you're drunk aren't you?" you pouted sarcastically as you crawled up to him, straddling his legs with your own. You strung you arms around his neck, your lips hovering above his. He pushed his face forward and you moved back. "You're right Tama, this isn't fun." You smirked, moving to get off him but, as expected, his hands flew out to grab your waist. "Never mind" he muttered, pressing his lips to yours. His mouth had the same citrusy, almondy taste as your own and you smiled into him, bringing your hands up to cup his face and deepen the kiss. You sighed, relaxing into the kiss and opening your mouth as Tamaki started exploring with his tongue. You grinded into him which made him gasp into your mouth and shiver underneath you. You moved your hands again to tangle your fingers in his indigo hair, tugging on it gently as Tamaki moaned into your lips, sending vibrations though your body. You lightly caressed his ear with your fingertips, ghosting the shell and tip of his ear lightly as he gripped you tighter in an attempt to get more friction. After a while yours and Tamaki's lips were red and swollen and Tamaki struggled to kiss you back as you played with ears and pushed your hips into his, just trying to focus on his growing pleasure. You slowly kissed away from his lips and down his jawline to the lobe of his ear. Sucking and nibbling on the shell of his ear he started to writhe underneath you, whimpering into your neck.

"Tama" you breathed pulling away as Tamaki sighed, dark eyes looking up into yours. "That's m'name" he slurred and you giggled. "You- you are...so SO pretty. My baby boy." Now you were the one stuttering and blushing. You put a hand on his chest and he shivered at the praise, "Thanks bunny." He paused, "Are you tired?" He asked softly, even as he clearly wanted to continue, so obviously hot and bothered by the way you had played with him. "No." you replied simply. He asked, "just drunk then?"

"I'm not drunk" you retorted, mocking defensiveness. "Oh yes you are." He slurred back at you. You climbed off him and he whined, "come back bunny" but you walked to the cabinet, standing on your tippy toes to reach the bottle of whiskey on top. It was, after all, for special occasions. You gathered it in your arms as Tamaki came up behind you, wrapping you up in his arms and pressing his boner against you. You jumped a bit, "did I do that?" You questioned innocently, unscrewing the bottle cap and taking a sip. It burned a bit and you could feel it traveling through your body almost like it was warming up your heart, like you were drinking fire. "You did." Tamaki answered and you leaned backwards into him, feeling his muscles against you. "Mmm. But I already helped you before." You murmured referring to earlier. "No I did that myself remember? You liked it bunny didn't you?"

"I- I- No" you said weakly, your words falling flat. You weren't even sure why you had tried to lie but it didn't matter because Tamaki caught it right away.

"Liar." Tamaki scoffed, taking the bottle out of your hands for a sip. "You liked it a lot bunny. Moaning and telling me to come. With my parents outside the door. Filthy." he murmured. He was riling you up and he knew it. And he never dirty talked so it was definitely a drunk thing. "Ooo I like your dirty mouth Tama." You cooed as his hot breath skimmed your ear. "Yeah. I bet you do bunny. I'm so hard right now, thinking about all the things I could do to you." He whispered in your ear. You shivered, "yeah? Tell me." You urged quietly and he hummed, "why don't I show you?"