𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 004

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 004 , 𝐆𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐠

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 004 , 𝐆𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐠

"Disappointment takes us by surprise
Even though by now I think we should have realized
Everyone is dumb (dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb)

La, la, la, la, la, la, la
(Dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb)"

La, la, la, la, la, la, la(Dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb)"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

SOFT SNORES COULD BE HEARD ALL AROUND APOLLO. The faint smell of a fire dying out made his nose twitch. Pushing himself up, he blinked a few times to try and focus his eyes and wake himself up. Sleep didn't come easy, not as easy as he would have liked.

A sigh escaped his lips, he tried to recounter his thoughts. The night before was quite the experience. His name was Apollo. And he was a Glader. That word, that term felt new and foreign in his mind – he even had to move his lips to try and say it to get used to that idea. The sky was still dark, torches burnt out or even blown out so that resources weren't being wasted.

Tossing his legs over the side of the hammock, it swung lightly and almost shivered at the weight of his body. Standing, he tugged his shirt down so that his skin wouldn't show from his messy and useless sleep. Creeping past the few that slept, he knew he wouldn't be able to fall back into a slumber – too much going on in his mind already.