"Something on your mind~Al?" Angel leaned against the counter, glaring teasingly at Alastor. "Wish you had a valentine?"

Alastor clenched the edge of the counter. "Just stop! Angel!" He stares angrily at the spider, before walking away.

Angel Dust's gaze follows Alastor, a distraught expression on his white face. "Dang." He shrugs, before wandering over to Husk.

Alastor slowly makes his way across the lobby, his arms crossed. Lilith had brought Lucifer out on a valentines date, so they could catch up. He frowned sadly at the idea of it, and tried to clear it from his thoughts. What am I thinking? It's never going to be anything.. he looked up at the alignment of heart decorations, hung up on the handrail of the stairs.

It was 9:30am, and Alastor was told that was when the first activity would begin. He made his way down to the main lobby, and waited patiently for everyone else to arrive. He tapped his fingers on the top of his new cane, and stood in the center of the lobby. Nobody was showing up. "Where the hell is everyone?" He grumbled. Suddenly Charlie and the rest of the crew walked through the lounge door.

She looked up. "Oh, Alastor." Charlie was surprised. "Your here before anyone else!" She grinned, and took out the long list. "Alright..." She mumbled, Vaggie looking over Charlie's shoulder. "The first on today's agenda is....oooh..group bonding time!" She gathered everyone in a large circle, and cleared her throat. "Alright, this is how it's going to go. Each demon is going to share something vulnerable about themselves, then the next one in line, will share something even more vulnerable. Everyone ready?"

Everyone nods, and Charlie smiles.

"Ok, I'll go first. I love, you guys so much." Charlie's eyes grew wide.

Husk grumbled. "Yeah, we all know. You told us that plenty of times before."

_

Well, even though it didn't make Charlie happy, Alastor chose to not participate during the vulnerability challenge. It wasn't his type of activity. For a matter of fact, it was only the last two activities that he decided he was going to participate in. Alastor swayed side to side, as he watched Charlie and Vaggie set up the dessert decorating challenge. He wasn't a fan of sweet things, but he would never hold back from a competition. He sat down as the names where drawn from the bowl, for partners.

Vaggie reached in, pulling out the first two slips of paper. She flipped them over, and red the names. "Husk and Charlie..." She reached in for the next two, and Charlie stood next to Husker. "Me and...Angel." she frowned, as Angel slickly slit next to Vaggie. "That means we have Alastor and Nifty left."

Alastor usually wouldn't be disappointed in being out as a partner with Nifty. But when it came to precision, it really wasn't her strong suit. Nifty would probably destroy the cake, before they even started. He glanced over at the short, one-eyed demon, and sighed. "Come on, Nifty dear." Him and Nifty sat down at their station, and waited for Charlie to start the timer.

"On your marks, get set, decorate your cake!" She tapped the top of the timer, and rushed over towards Husk.

Alastor grabbed a pipe of white frosting, and carefully squeezed it onto the cake. Nifty reached for the red, and hastily blobbed red in random areas of the cake. "Nifty." He stopped the little demon. "Precision is key." He ordered, continuing to pipe white frosting.

"Red! Red!" Nifty laughed crazily, squeezing the pipe of red frosting so hard, that it burst all over the cake. Including Alastor.

Alastor growled, shaking the red frosting from his arms, and wiping off of his face. "Nifty!" He blocked her from reaching the rest of the frosting, as he tried his best to clean up the cake. "Your cautiousness, and precision abilities, are absolutely foul." Sneering, he finished piping the white frosting, and grabbed the next color.