Rosa's Mind Games

Začať od začiatku

"Ha, I feel tougher."

Leah walked out of the bathroom with a goofy grin on her face. "Melly!"

"And Leah is rooming with us too. Surprise again." Celeste grinned as Leah embraced Melanie.

"I am so happy you guys are here!" The Philly Diva grinned.

"We have a lot of catching up to do," Leah said.

"I know, but right now I can't. I got a press conference to go to."

"Oh, don't worry, we'll wait for ya," Celeste reassured.

Melanie sighed out of relief. "Thanks. We'll catch up in a bit. Gotta go!" She rushed out of the room and ran to the elevator.

She waited for the elevator door to open and saw Milena leaning on the elevator wall, on her phone. They have gotten closer ever since they were put in a storyline together. Melanie was asked who she wanted to work with and she chose her. She felt like Milena deserved some more TV time and could be a great heel and she was right. Milena was definitely living up to her Rosa Mendes character. She was such a good heel to work with. Even though Rosa was vindictive, snobby, annoying, flirty, and cruel these past few months in the WWE, Milena was nothing like the character.

Sometimes it pained Melanie that there are still people in the world who didn't know the difference between a character and a real person. Milena would have to be one of the most down to earth divas that Melanie had ever met. The way she was so passionate about eating healthy amazed her, too. She even got some tips from her and drinks her homemade protein shakes.

Milena looked up from her phone and gave Melanie a warm smile. "Perfect timing."

"Hey! I was wondering where you were." She embraced her and pressed the first floor button.

"Excited for more Rosa and Morgan action?"

"You bet! WrestleMania is going to be awesome."

"I know! I cannot wait for Chyna to come! It's going to be an honor!"

"I agree. It is going to be an honor. I can't wait to see her when she arrives. I drank some more of the protein shakes."

Milena's eyes lit up. "Really!? What do you think of the Strawberry Banana flavor?"

"Out of this world! It's amazing!"

"Aw, really? You're so sweet. I got an idea."

"Shoot."

"So after the Smackdown tapings, I've been brainstorming on the Q&A session later on after the press conference. I think there should be a little bit more hype for the match at WrestleMania. I talked to creative about it, too."

"Agreed. What do you wanna do?"

"I brought a neck brace so Rosa can taunt Morgan, again. Creative really likes the idea."

"Neck brace...oh! Milena, you're a genius!"

"Really?"

"Yes! I love it! That'll be great. Oh man, this is going to be good. Hey, you think Rosa should give Morgan a cheap shot?"

"Like a shove?" Milena asked as they walked out of the elevator and headed to where the press conference was.

"Yeah, and I'm sure they'll be separated. I like it. We're gonna rock it out."

"Yeah, let's do this!"

----------

'Press conference'