Rosa's Mind Games

Chapter Summary: Rosa continues to try to get into Morgan's head before Wrestlemania. Melanie worries she won't be able to spend her 1 year anniversary with Jon.

Words: 7,000+

-------

WrestleMania week was underway and WWE went to New Orleans for WrestleMania Axxess. Melanie had her bags with her in the hotel hallway and headed for her hotel room door.

"Melanie!" She turned around at the sound of the familiar voices and grinned.

"Guys!" She ran and embraced her family.

"My baby!" Jane yelled and started kissing her all over her face while she tried to get away.

"Mom!"

Diego chuckled. "Come on Jane, let her breathe."

"For real for real..." Aunt Aria retorted with her arms crossed.

That triggered Jane's annoyance as she released Melanie and turned to face Aria.

"Problem...?" Aria raised an eyebrow.

"I don't appreciate you nagging about my actions. I know what I'm doing." Jane stated.

"Ha! If you did, you would have gotten to be on the lacrosse team back in high school."

"Oh boy, here we go again with their sister arguments." Melanie face palmed as she watched her aunt and mom bicker back and forth. While her aunt and mom argued, she greeted her dad and Mimi.

"I'm sure everything will be fine." Mimi, Melanie's cousin said. "Hey, where's Jon?"

Jane and Aria stopped arguing and turned their interest to Mimi's question. "I agree, where is the funny guy?" Aria asked.

"He's rooming with Drake." The Philly Diva mentioned.

"Younger?" Jane asked.

"Yep. You know how good buddies they are."

"Will you two see each other?" Mimi asked.

"Eh...Hopefully." Melanie said with some reluctance. "I mean, we will since we have to do some interviews for the network, but we're not going to be around a lot after that. We're not together for Axxess. I'm alone in my own little booth. The Shield are going to be independent this year."

"You two will still be able to celebrate your anniversary on the 5th, right? It's just in a couple of days." Jane brought up.

"We will, don't worry. I'm sure we'll work everything out for our schedule." Melanie reassured with a fake smile. 'I hope...'

"That doesn't look so convincing," Diego spoke up.

He could read her like a book. It was obvious Melanie was doubting, but Diego had hope that they would be able to spend some time together for their anniversary.

The Outspoken Diva sighed and looked down at her watch. "I just really want Saturday to be special. Okay, I wish I could stay longer but I gotta go. There's a press conference I need to attend, to build up some more tension for Morgan and Rosa. I'll see you guys soon." She hugged them all goodbye and went to her room.

As soon as she walked in, she heard a giggle. "Shenanigans! What are you doing here in my room?" A female voice called out.

"Celeste!" Melanie put her bags down and gave her a big hug.

"Haha. Thought I surprise you. We're roomies thanks to Jonny boy. He knew how much we both wanted to see each other again. It's good to see you! You look tougher after wrestling all those guys."