If Only You Knew

Chapter Summary: Rosa continues to be a thorn in Morgan's side. Morgan continues to warn Roman to stay focused. The Shield get hyped for the Royal Rumble.

Words: 2,000+

--------

'Next Week On Raw Backstage'

Jon and Melanie were getting ready for the show. He was shirtless and taping up his wrists while Melanie was staring at his muscles and chest.

"Done staring at me, yet?" he teased.

Caught off guard that he noticed her staring, she averted her eyes. "I have no idea what you're talking about. I wasn't staring at you."

"Really?"

"Aren't you supposed to be wearing your vest?"

"Why? Can't handle it?" He asked while she reluctantly stopped looking at him.

He put on his vest and dumped water over his head. She sighed and looked at his muscles again. She really wanted to jump his bones.

"You may wanna wipe your mouth. I see drool." he teased

"Forget you. I can handle it. You're gonna have to try a bit harder if you want to win this bet. Looks like I'm going to have to make Moxley come out soon."

He whispered in her ear. "Trust me, you don't want to see Moxley. I mean, unless you don't want to walk for a week. I'm going easy on you for now. Next time, I won't be so nice."

"That's a bluff! I know it!" Melanie exclaimed as he laughed and walked away.

'In The Ring'

'Sierra'

'Hotel'

'India'

'Echo'

'Lima'

'Delta'

'Shield'

The Shield walk through the crowd. Morgan wore her Shield hat this time and when they jumped over the barricade, Dean gave her his sweatjacket to wear. They get in the ring to take on CM Punk and The New Age Outlaws in a rematch.

Roman smirked at Punk. "How you feel?"

"Roman got The Shield back on the same page and they have been flawless, this past Friday on Smackdown." Cole said while Morgan stood by at ringside.

"Ambrose, Rollins and Morgan couldn't defeat CM Punk but all by himself, Roman Reigns did." King said.

While the match progresses, Punk begins to take on The Shield but gets pulled onto the middle rope by Seth. Roman gets tagged in and a fan girl screams loudly for him, as Morgan chuckles out of amusement. Punk lays on the bottom rope while Roman runs and dropkicks him on the head.

"Oh!" Morgan and the crowd exclaim.

"The highly athletic powerhouse of The Shield." Cole said.

"That was awesome! Freakin' awesome! That was sick!" She high fived Roman while he grinned and slid back in the ring.

"He's been called the punisher of the group," Cole informed and Roman pinned him for a 2 count.

While The Shield continued to take control of Punk, Morgan could see that Roman's dropkick took a lot out of Punk since he was still holding his head.

"Don't forget about that eye," Seth said on the apron while Dean stepped on Punk's stomach. "Don't forget about that eye, Ambrose."

The crowd tries to motivate Punk but Dean prevents him from tagging his partners and throws him out of the ring. Ambrose gets out of the ring and taunts him.