8

Tw talk of body image and bullying

Quackity pov

It was my first day back at school since my 'incident' I didn't want to see those boys again. They've been the main cause of all the bullying telling other people to do it too.

They made me hate myself and hate school I dread going in everyday.

I was bullied mostly because I'm gay I didn't want everyone to know it was kinda just assumed from how I dress then I came out to my parents and then my friends and I guess I got over heard.

I finished getting dressed in blue jeans and tight cropped black quarter zip. I looked in the mirror trying to tell myself I look good but I secretly hated how my stomach looked in it as well as the scars that ran up my stomach.

I took it off throwing on a black hoodie leaving my house just as clay was.

"Hey q ready to go- I thought you were wearing that quarter zip today" he said looking confused.

"It was dirty" I made up quickly. "Oh ok well we better get going" he said as we got into his car.

"If anyone gives you any shit today you tell me" he said I nodded.

"I hope not" I said.

"It's so wrong how they treat you for being yourself it's annoying" clay said.

"Mhm" I replied. "Are you alright, you're quiet" clay said.

"I'm good just tired" I mumbled. "You sure do you feel ok I can take you back home if you're still sick" clay said. He was really caring, I love that about him

"No I'm ok don't worry" I said. after a few more minutes we pulled into the school.

"Hey guys" I said going up to my friends.

"Hey q" they all replied.

"You doing better quackity?" Sylvee asked me. "Yes a lot better actually" I lied.

"That's good, hey Karl congrats actually I don't think I said anything to you before" sylvee said.

"Oh thank you so much I was really nervous" he said.  "You shouldn't be we are all really proud of you" she said Karl smiled at her.

"Hey anyone wanna come over today" Karl asked I noticed he was looking specifically at me and sapnap I then noticed George wink at him.

I already felt butterflies, what could that mean.

"Sorry me and sylvee are going to cheer practice tonight so we can't make it you guys have fun though" she said.

"Thank you, and yeah I'm free" I said Karl nodded smiling. Everyone else said they were able.

School went on the same as it normally does. Boring classes a few pricks but sapnap and clay made sure they were beside me the whole time.

Eventually it was time to go to Karl's house, clay and I followed the other three home.

We pulled up outside Karl's house getting out of the car and going inside and up the stairs to Karl's bedroom.

Karl's dog ran over to me at that moment and jumped up on me.

"Good boy who's a good boy!" I cooed rubbing her ears. I noticed she started licking my stomach a lot which everyone else was giggling at and I tried to laugh to but it honestly stung a bit.

"Do you guys wanna go downstairs to watch a movie my parents aren't home" Karl said.

"Sure!" We all agreed and went downstairs. We sat on the couch clay and George cuddling on one while the rest of us sat on the other.

I threw my legs over Karl's lap. He jumped a bit at first.

"Are you ok does it make you uncomfortable" I asked.

"No just startled me, it's more than ok" he said rubbing my thigh. I noticed he was looking very happy but a bit nervous like he was contemplating something.

After about thirty minutes into the movie Karl leaned closer to me.

"come upstairs with me quackity" Karl said he pulled me upstairs into his bedroom. "Hey Karl you ok-" I tried to say but I was stopped when i felt his soft lips collide with mine. I was shocked as this wasnt what I expected but kissed back.

"Was that ok?" He asked. "Oh yes" I said excitedly, attacking his lips again. He pinned me to the door putting his hand on my waist.

It twinged a bit from the scars but I didn't really care I was in full on ecstasy at this point
loving every second of this. He slipped his tongue in my mouth and I did the same, his lips and mouth tasted like strawberries in the best way possible and I loved it.

I picked him up, him sitting just at my waist our lips still attached. I sat down on his bed as we continued to make out his arms were around my neck and mine were around his waist his hands were so soft as well as the praises that spewed from his mouth when we broke away.

"You're so cute" "so good" "beautiful" all came out of his mouth it felt incredible. This was my first kiss and I couldn't imagine it being any better.

I didn't even notice the door click open. I only noticed the presents of another person when I felt another pair of hands on my waist.

"You guys having fun without me" he said kissing my forehead then Karl's. "May I join?" Hey asked

"Of course" Karl said kissing sapnaps lips, I smirked then did the same, sapnap picking me up making out with me passionately, Karl watching patiently waiting for his turn. "Come here baby" I said. And we somehow managed a three way kiss it was strange but it worked.

Karl pulled sapnap closer by the cheek kissing him passionately as I began to kiss Karl's neck.

"You guys are so cute" sapnap said. I heard Karl let out a small noise of pleasure.

We continued to take turns kissing and making out with each other until we all without speaking just collapsed on the bed.

"That was a great thing to find" sapnap said to me as Karl clung onto him.

"You guys are so beautiful" sapnap said. "Hmm you're beautiful too" Karl said kissing his cheek.

"Where did this come from" sapnap asked. "You guys are just too beautiful it's hard to resist" Karl said.

"So what does this mean?" I asked, I wanted to know, I have massive crushes on both of them and I'd just made out with both of them.

"I'm not sure, what, do you want it to mean?" sapnap said who was rubbing Karl's back, Karl was half asleep his head resting

"I don't know friends with benefits" Karl mumbled his eyes closing.

"Are you good with that sap I thought you were straight" I asked awkwardly.

Sapnap shook his head "I'm bisexual" sapnap said I couldn't help but smile, Karl was now fast asleep.

"Can I tell you something sap?' I asked, I wanted to tell him I liked him but I'm not sure if I should what if he doesn't like me.

"Ye what is it?" He asked. I shook my head. "Nevermind I forgot" I said my face going red.

"Are you sure you can tell me anything" sapnap replied he's so sweet.

"Yeah I forgot I'll tell you if I remember" I lied.

We heard some muttering and we looked at Karl who was still fast asleep but smiling and whispering our names along with some complements like the ones he said earlier.

I looked up at sapnap who had the same expression on his face absolutely overwhelmed with how cute he was.

"Aww" he muttered stroking Karl's hair.

"How about we let it sit like this for a while see where it goes" I suggested sapnap nodded smiling leaning into kiss me. I smiled giggling and he smirked looking from my eyes to my lips.

Gosh they're so perfect but I don't deserve them.

Words 1334