Chapter 19 Amira

When Darius had rejoined her upstairs in the hall way, she didn't ask about the fate of Grayson. The screams she had heard coming from the cellar waylaid any fear she had that Grayson may better Darius. It was stupid really, Darius was far more dominant than Grayson, in fact Darius was probably the most dominant Alpha she had ever met.
As he walked towards her, she felt her stomach hitch. He was hers and he was beautiful. She was so incredibly lucky.
As he approached he slipped his arms around her waste and lifted her so they were face to face. "So where to baby?" He asked before kissing her nose softly.
"The cabin?" She asked hopefully.
"Perfect." He replied rubbing his nose along hers.
Staring into his green eyes she was caught for a moment in everything they had overcome to be in this moment. Noises behind them broke them out of their thoughts.
He slid her down to the ground and they both turned.
"You were fucking lucky boss."
The deep gruff voice, of the Alpha she had been incarcerated with, made her shy. He had seen her naked, in fact most of the six Alphas that stood before them had seen her naked so she ducked behind Darius keeping the majority of herself hidden.
"If I had managed to break one of those cage bars, I'm not lying to you brother, that pretty little omega would have been claimed by now."
"She is claimed Dillon, but just by me." Darius laughed while squeezing her hand.
"I think it's time you introduced us officially -
Don't you?" The older Alpha, she recognised, spoke with a much more refined voice than the others.
"I do!" Darius replied. "Amira this is Heraldo and his wife Jessica, Grayson's father and mother in-law if you can believe it." He said pointing to the older Alpha who had spoken. She was genuinely shocked, Grayson had incarcerated his own family?
"If you were his father and mother in law where is his wife?" she asked completely bewildered.
Surprisingly it was Darius who answered. "She is safe, amazingly it was her who helped with the rescue. She came to me as soon as she found out her father went missing and  when I told her about you she told me his obsession would drive him to do anything. She helped us get in to the property and knew all the guards routines. She was invaluable."
A sharp sting of jealousy went through her as she felt Darius's fondness for the woman through their bond. He must have felt her reaction too because he pulled her close and whispered. "We are old friends baby, nothing to be worried about." Then kissed her forehead.
The love she felt then through the bond put her at ease.
"It's nice to meet you properly," she said. "And you Dillon nice to meet you now I have some clothes on." She continued with a little giggle.
"I don't know about that princess, the view was mighty fine without the clothes." He laughed.
A growl from Darius caused him to raise his hand in placation. "I'm only joking boss calm ya'self." Dillon laughed again.
"Not funny." Darius ground out.
She moved on to the next breed quickly.
"And you are Kieran, I know we have met a couple of times now, never in such peaceful circumstances." She smiled at Kieran.
He nodded and stuck out his hand. There seemed to be sorrow in his eyes but she didn't know why, she made a mental note to ask Darius later.
"And this is Sam baby," Darius continued pointing to the only Alpha she did not recognise.
He stuck out his hand for her to shake but seemed speechless.
"You will have to forgive him, he has never seen a real omega before." Kieran offered.
Furrowing her brow, she replied "I'm just a normal breed Sam." But when she really thought about it, she knew she wasn't. She was an omega, such a rare breed that the majority of of breeds would never have seen one, but she was still her, the same her she was when she had taken suppressants and everyone thought she was a weird looking beta.
"The ambulance is on its way to check out all of the captives boss." Kieran alerted Darius.
"Good." He replied.
"I'm fine." Dillon protested. "Hungry, but fine."
"Me too," Amira also said.
Darius looked at her and said. "No way baby, I have seen the marks that sick fuck has left on your body, I need you checked out and given an ok before I take you anywhere."
This angered her, as all she wanted was to return to the cabin, where she could snuggle up with Darius and sleep, god she needed sleep.