" Ma'am! Wha...what are you- ?

*Slap*

She took out a knife from the drawer and warned her. " Seems like you don't love your life. It's okay I don't mind killing someone on this spacial day of mine. "

Right now she was looking like a phycho. She kept the knife on her throat and gave a little pressure to it.

The makeup artist screamed in pain. She could clearly see madness in her eyes. She quickly said " hukum said me to keep an eye on you. He promised me to buy an flat here and offered me 35 lakhs. "

" greedy bitch. I am transferring 70 lakhs in your account. Just stay here. Lock the door. Don't let anyone enter here. And yeah you won't tell anything to him. Am I understood ? "

" But ma'am... If he gets to know he will kill- "

" After I come back. I will make sure to send you far away from here where noone can find you. " She said and gave a creepy smile to her which she responded with a nod.

" Good girl ! Now go lock the door and sit here. If anyone comes here give some excuse and don't let them enter. "

She told her and oped the window of the room. She quickly jumped off it. Easily. The makeup artist kept looking at her with shocked expression.

' how can she jump off the window with that heavy lehenga. '

She stared at the window and smirked looking at it...

Yuvraj's pov

She moaned out loud when I thrust into her. She fisted the bedsheet tightly with her one hand. With the second one she digged her nails on my back.

I can't think straight right now.

She started panting heavily and i slowed down a bit. I started leaving my marks on her neck to which she grabbed my hair tightly.

This time I thrust deep into her and she loudly moaned my name...
" YUVRAJ.."

I stopped right there. How the hell she called my name. Noone has the right to do that. I pulled out and grabbed her hair in my hand. She groaned out of pain.

' how dare you to say my name ? '

' i..I am sorry hukum please forgive me. It jus- '

' Shut up. Noone dares to say my name and you did this mistake ! You think I will let you go this easily. ' saying this i pushed her on the floor and got up. I put on my cloths while she was a crying mess till now.

" You think I don't know who sent you here ? You think I don't know what you had planned ? Hmm..?  " I asked her and she shook her head. How dare they thought I will lose my senses in my need and won't even get to know what they are upto...

" hukum... please forgive me. I will do anything that you say.. just...just don't kill me. " she begged to me on her knees.

" Ok...I am sparing your life you have to do my work but... " i smirked and continued. " if you do a slightest mistake I won't even think before pulling out the trigger. with that I gave her my devilish look. She shivered thinking about her life and agreed to do whatever I say.

' Tomorrow is my wedding. I am appointing you as her makeup artist. You will keep an eye on her every move and if you feel any suspicious then you'll call me. Am I clear ? ' i said and she again nodded to which she received a glare from me.