Epilogue

'Assalamualaikum Mamu' 24- year old Shazain greeted his mamu.

'Walaikumassalam! How was your trip?' Umair gave him one armed hug and asked about the business trip from which he had returned recently.

'Alhamdulillah it went well.' he passed a grin to the old man.

'Where's maami and Roshni?' He enquired of his to be mother-in-law and fiancé.

Before Umair could've answered anything, Shazain was greeted by the only daughter of Umair Ahad, Roshni by a salam.

'Walaikumassalam' He smiled at her. He was so in love with her that seeing her after a trip of 7 days made him relief.

From behind of Roshni came Mariyam, her mother, with a glass of water kept in a tray.

The young man greeted his maami and phupo and offered the glass of water.

Roshni was a bubbly chatterbox just like Noor.

'Apko pata hai mai shopping gayi thi to maine apke liye ek gift laya hai. Dikhaon aapko?' She said with excitement with no hesitation at all. Roshni was grown in a free environment with so much love and care.

Before Shazain could've replied, the walls of the living room were echoed by the greetings of Noor and Almeer. Noor hugged her brother and sister-in-law and Almeer hugged his brother-in-law cum elder brother.

'Roshni! Take Shazain with you. Enjoy kids!' Umair ordered them.

The elders were never hesitant of leaving the two cousin fiancés alone because they both had been hanging out alone since their teenage. The relation of love came after the relation of best friends for them. Though they were best friends, Roshni always called him 'aap'.

The younger ones left the room and went upstairs to chill in the balcony.

' Toh niqah ki date ham agle hafte ki fix kar sakte hain?' Almeer suggested.

' Bilkul! Mujhe khushi hai meri beti ko Shazain jaisa mard mila.. Allah Saniya ke bhi naseeb acche kare.' Umair prayed for Noor's daughter.

' Bhai hamny Saniya ke liye bhi ladka socha hai.' Almeer shared his thought.

'Koun?' Mariyam asked.

' Ramsha's son, Danish.' Noor told them.

After knowing that Umair will never forgive her, Ramsha finally decided to move on when Umair was engaged to the love of his life Mariyam. After an year of their marriage, Ramsha liked a boy from his university and introduced him to Mariyam and Umair.

The boy was also from one of the friends of Mariyam's brother. Arsalan was a nice person with humble personality. After six months of their introduction to each other, Ramsha was happily married to Arsalan.

Arsalan and Ramsha had 2 kids namely Danish and Shahvar.

The 5 cousins, Shazain, Saniya, Roshni, Danish and Shahvar shared a great bond within them. Also a girl Maliha who was a classmate of Danish and Saniya and also lived in their neighborhood was a part of their group. Maliha was Shahvar's junior and also his girlfriend which everyone in their family knew about.

Maliha was only for Shahvar and they both were going to get engaged next month.

Whereas Danish liked Saniya and confessed about it to his parents to which they send alliance to Saniya's parents.

Almeer and Noor want to confirm it once before saying a final yes to Ramsha and Arsalan.

Umair and Mariyam were happy to know about this.

The date for Shazain's and Roshni's niqah was fixed on 23rd april, exactly 10 days after from today's date. Being rich, the arrangements were easily made.

After a month from their marriage, Danish and Saniya were engaged happily accompanying Maliha and Shahvar's engagement in the same date and place.

After 8 months of engagement , Danish and Saniya were niqah-fied.

It took 14 months for Maliha and Shahvar to be engaged since they were too early for niqah at the age of 20.

The old couples were now satisfied with their lives as there children were settled. Both of their deen and parents expectations were fulfilled. 

The new couples lived happily with each other.

Almeer and Noor were sitting on their room's balcony which gave a clear view of their garden. Looking at their son and daughter-in-law, Noor rested her head on her husband's shoulder.

'I love you so much' she whispered softly.

' I love you more.'  He replied while his fingers ran down her smooth hairs.

This story now finally closes with the horrified childhood yet the best after that horrible phase of Noor's life.

                                                                       ******************************