6

Nafeesa humiliated Noor.

Noor- Kya hua hai phupo?
(What happened aunty?
)

Nafeesa- Kis ladke ke sath ishq ladati ho school me. Naam batao uska.
( Who is the boy with which your love affair is going on in school. Tell his name.)

Noor- Kya baat kar rahi hai aap? Kon ladka kaisa ishq?
(What you're talking about? Which boy which love?)

Nafeesa- Kon ladka batau tumhe! (shouting) Umair, Ahad bhai niche aayein zara, dekhein apni beti ki kartootein.
( Which boy, I'll tell you! Umair, Ahad Bhai come downstairs for a while, see your daughters deeds.)

Ahad and Umair came downstairs.

Ahad- Kya hua Nafeesa?
( What happened Nafeesa?)

Nafeesa- Pata bhi hai tum logo ko ye ladki kya kaarname karti hai school jake.Ladko ke sath baatein karti hai. Umair ne to sar pe chadha raha hai ise. Dekh lia padhai ka nateeja. Kya kar rahi thi tum school gate ke bahir us ladke ke sath?
( Are you guys aware of the things she is doing in school. She talks with boys. Umair had spoiled her in love and affection. Now you are seeing the result of education. What were you doing in school gate with that boy?)

Noor- Phupo wo mera classmate hai, usne mujhse notebook leni thi.
( Aunty, he's my classmate, He has to take my notebook from me.)

Nafeesa- Dekh rahe ho Ahad jo bahane bana rahi hai. Arey bhai agar ek hi class me padh rahe hai to zaruri nahi ki ye sirf dost hai ya inke bich kuch ho nahi sakta.
( Are you seeing Ahad the excuses she's making. Man if they are studying in the same class, it is not necessary if they are just friends or they can't have any other relation between them.)

Umair- Aapko kaise itna bharosa hai ki ye friends se zyada hai ya inke bich kuch hai.
( How are you so sure that they are more than friends or if they have a relation between them.)

That was when doorbell ranged. Ameena bi opened the door. After sometime she entered the room where all of the family members were gathered.

Ameena- Noor bibi koi aya tha ye kitab deke gaya hai.
(Noor mam, someone came and gave this notebook for you.)

Noor took the notebook and saw that this was her Chemistry notebook which Faizal had taken along with him.

Noor- Dekhein phupo, ye Faizal ne hi deke gaya hoga.
(See aunty, Faizal might have given this.)

Ameena- Wo bol rahe the ki abhi kuch din school nahi ayenge isliye kitab dene ghar aana pada.
(He was saying that he wouldn't attend school for few days because of some reason, this is why he came here to give this notebook.

Nafeesa- Ab dekho is ladke ko ghar bhi pata hai tumhara.
( Now see, he even knows your address)

Noor was about to say something when Umair indicates her to stay silent by signs. She kept quiet and moved towards her room.

Ahad- Ab to jald hi isey rukhsat karna hoga. Pir tak ka intezar nahi kar sakte.
(Now  we need to marry her off as soon as possible. We can't wait till Monday.
)

Nafeesa- Yahi ek rasta bas bacha hai ab apni izzat bachane ka
( It is the only way remained to save our image.
)

Saying this Nafeesa went to her room.
Noor was running towards her room. Her eyes were filled with tears. She was sitting in a corner of her room on the floor holding her head in her hands. Neither she changed her uniform, nor had she taken her lunch. The last time she ate was the the last day's breakfast. She was crying continously. After sometime, she received a knock at her door.

                                                                         ********************************************

Heyaa
I'm making short chapters because my exams are arriving. I'll be updating daily even if it is a note or a chapter.

Thanks for reading...