25

Noor was sitting in the car worried about what just happened.

On the other hand, Almeer walked out of the restaurant trying to control his anger. He didn't want to spoil her mood. It was their first day in the new country. Wearing a forced fake smile on his lips, he sat in the car.

'Is everything alright?' she asked worriedly.

'Yeah, you don't need to worry!' he replied smiling.

Noor- Tumne ladai toh nahi ki na?
(You didn't fought right?)

Almeer- Kya lagta hai?
( What do you think?)

Noor- Haste hue aa rahe ho to shayad nahi ki hogi.. Achi baat hai shanti se sab solve kar lia.
( You are smiling ig you didn't fought. Its good you solved everything calmly.)

Almeer- Hnn nahi ki ladai..
( Yes I didn't fought.)

Noor- Ghar chalein?
( Lets go home.)

Almeer- Madam aapko bhukh lagi hai na! Dusre restaurant chalte hai
( Madam you're hungry na! We'll go to another restaurant.)

Noor- Hmm...

They went to another restaurant. The food was delicious. Both of them talked about their school and university, likes and dislikes, favorites etc.

Now they were going towards their home. Almeer dropped her home.

Almeer- Tum jao mai abhi aaya ek zaruri kaam aagaya hai.
( You go inside I'll be back in a minute. Got some important work.)

Noor went inside and Almeer made his way to Downtown, Toronto.

He entered a cosmetic shop and purchased a set of bracelet. earrings and necklace. Brought a bouquet of fresh red roses and head towards home.

When he reached the home, Noor was in their bedroom setting the blankets and pillows. He saw the T.V screen which was ready to play stranger things.

Noor- Aagaye tum..
( You're here!)

Almeer- Hnn tumhare liye kuch laaya hu.
( Yeah! I bought something for you.)

Noor- Kya laaye?
( What did you bought?)

Almeer- Aankhein band karo pehle.
( Close your eyes first.)

Noor- Tumhein ye sab naatak karne hai to jaake Sarah ko dedo jo bhi laye ho.
( If you wanna do all these, whatever you have brought go and give to Sarah.)

Almeer- Kabhi to meri baat maan liya karo..
( Can't you listen to me even once?)

He wanted to make her happy after all the shit happened on that restaurant. She didn't care. He kept the bouquet and accessories on the table kept nearby and went outside.

Noor, even after knowing, he kept something didn't looked on it.

Almeer went towards the kitchen, made himself a cup of coffee and sat on the garden reading a book. He was downhearted. It was nearly 4 p.m.

The perfectly warm bed  settled by Noor was now spoiled by her. She threw the pillows in the bed and went towards her wardrobe to take out a tshirt.

She took the t-shirt and while going to the washroom her leg got hit in the table. She cried in pain and her nose smelt the sweet aroma of  roses. She looked on the table only to see her favorite red roses. She stood up and took the bouquet on her hand, bought it near her nose and took a deep breath to smell the roses. Keeping them on the table back, she took the box in her hand and opened it to find a beautiful pair of earrings, a fine bracelet with a butterfly necklace. It was too pretty.

Noor kept staring on it and suddenly realized Almeer is not here. He sadly kept all these things which she bought for her. She started searching him in the whole house.

After searching in the whole house she went outside of the building in the garden where she saw him holding the coffee cup and staring onto the grass.

" Mai tumhein poore ghar mein dhundh rahi hu aur tum yahan baithe ho!"

                                                                                       *************************

TARGET- 10+ LIKES    60+READS