It’s awkward to bring his sisters anyways. It’ll seem like he is going to match make with Claus his sister Kora.

“Do you have mo–”

Kora smashes her hand on the table before Tami finishes what she would ask.

Tami and Ereo flinched and looked at Kora nervously.

“That’s good brother. You have been cooped up in the house and only go out to the farm. It’s good to go out and have fun. Mother left me a few trinkets. I won’t be marrying anytime soon so how about you go and sell some to buy for a few things in the house?”

Kora said, smiling.

Ereo looks at Kora’s hand and then her face.

The said trinkets must be Kora’s dowry. Their parents didn’t die poor. They have enough money for a few luxuries here and there. Kora and Tami’s dowry box gets a few items every year depending on how much money their parents earn. They don’t prepare for the bride price for Ereo since their parents believe that a man who wants to get married should earn the money himself.

Kora’s intention is to tell her brother not to worry about restaurant money and get her dowry to change for money in disguise of buying a few things at home. They still have enough stuff at home anyways. It doesn’t matter if he really buys those.

Ereo shakes his head.

How can he take that money?

He will not forgive himself if he ever covet these children’s money.

“Kora, I know that I—”

Before he can finish. He heard a loud beep.

[Loading Complete]

[Mini Games Online]

[Player character was calibrated]

[Welcome Mini Game Player Ereo]

[Level 1]

[Status : Novice]

[Game Money : 1000 coins]

Novice Games:

>>Basic

(1000 coins per game)

×Sweet Puzzle Crash

×Farming CEO

×Zombie Killing

×Dino Domination

×Town Escape Rush

×Best Chef 2024

***

“Brother?” Kora and Tami look at Ereo worriedly.

“Ah…Ah? Ehem…It’s nothing. I was just saying that I can earn enough money so no need to make such faces. I will go and sleep first.”

“.....” Tami and Kora look at each other but since Ereo already left they can say anything else. They finished eating and went to sleep in their own bedrooms.

Ereo was excited.

He actually has the Mini Game system even before she came here so he knows his ability a lot. He uses it a lot and was a winner in life even with little effort thanks to this ability.

Novice is just the start.

There are many other stages.

Rookie-Intermediate-Superior-Master-Grandmaster-Royalty-Legendary and Mythic.