𝓒𝓐𝓝𝓓𝓨

- MADELINE MOREAU -

"You're just jealous, Descamps, at least someone wants me

"You're just jealous, Descamps, at least someone wants me."

Madeline Moreau comes from a well-off family. Her father owns a kiosk, her mother a traditional catholic stay-at-home. Her mother tried to shield her from the world, but she's been exposed to adult topics quite early off in her life. Her father lets her run the kiosk once in a while and she's stuck her head in one too many adult magazines. Therefore, Madeline was very independent and knowing, not one too let herself get caught up by a mere boy.

She was pretty, at least that's what the men who come in the kiosk say. Bright, blonde hair, pale skin sprinkled with freckles and maroon eyes that glinted red in the sunlight. Her mother treasures her maroon eyes very much, and makes sure that she knows about how rare it was and how lucky she was to have been born with such a pair of eyes.

Maddy, as her closest friends called her, has a good mind. She doesn't mean harm to anyone, but she doesn't take shit from others either. At first sight, she might even seem... distant, but Maddy is just cautious. Some people might even call her rude,  She likes to steer clear of trouble, but one boy would make it impossible for her to.

- JOSEPH DESCAMPS -

"Are you sure you can handle my type of fun?"

Joseph Descamps comes from a well-off family too. His parents make sure that he's always had everything he's ever wanted - from the newest toys to the trendiest clothes, Joseph doesn't miss out on anything. But when a sudden pretty, but stubborn girl comes into his school, he can't help but get intrigued. Who was this girl, and why was she so hard to get?

PLEASE READ!!
warnings:
- bullying 
- boys being sexist and disgustiiing
- cursing/swearing
- mature content wink wonk
- inappropriate jokes
-  and a heavy dose of misogyny!

- HELLO AND WELCOME TO MY NEW BOOK!!!- I'm super excited to write this, and I also just finished the series so motivation is going strong!! I love Joseph and all of his red-flag personality traits so I thought, why not make a fic? ;)- There will b...

- I'm super excited to write this, and I also just finished the series so motivation is going strong!! I love Joseph and all of his red-flag personality traits so I thought, why not make a fic? ;)

- There will be some changes in the storyline and the ages are also changed, so imagine that the girls come in the last year of being in Lyceé Voltaire lol. I don't want any underage business here. BUT TYSM FOR GIVING THIS STORY A CHANCE!!!!!! 

- Please comment your thoughts, I would love to read every criticism and every compliment ^^