Chapter 1: The Separation

"W-What if we-"  Sun started but stopped himself
  "Ok this sounds very stupid, but I think I'm strong enough to defend myself "  He added.
"What if we split up a little?"
Moon looked at his brother like he was out of his mind for asking a question like that.
"Absolutely not" Moon said with a stern voice "Let's think.. I-I mean I know he knows about our stupid star stuff thing, but he's still not strong enough to stop it" Sun tried to reason with him.
"Last time we split up to do with anything involving somebody we didn't like... or we had a vendetta against.. you got Jumped by Bloodmoon!" Moon argued back.

"...That was a trap"

"That was still us being separated"
Sun never likes to argue about these kinds of topics, Moon knew that but he couldn't bear the thought of something happening to his brother while being separated. "I know.. but Moon... we can't cover all this at the same time" Sun said, extending his arms indicating the Atrium "Ruin separated us before as well" Moon recalled
earning a sigh from him.
"Anytime we've gone to deal with an issue separately, it has never gone well" Moon said.
"Please just trust me..." Sun pleaded, Moon deeply growled at this, not that he didn't trust his brother, but scared of him getting himself hurt when they're separated.. or worse.
"If something goes wrong the computer will pick me- not pick me-.. notify you" Sun said, correcting himself in the middle.
"He's correct." The computer said, agreeing with Sun
  "I will notify you." They stated. Moon sighed, he didn't want to do this but he knows how stubborn Sun was "Fine." He said.
"I can take care of myself.. I-I'll go to Fazer Blaster, why don't you head like FazCade or something?" He told Moon.
"I'm going to go check on Ruin." Moon said
"There's an idea! Maybe he's planning with Eclipse or something" Sun thought.
  "I don't know... but I'm going to call Monty" Moon said, heading to the second floor of the Atrium.
  "Okay" Sun started walking away. Moon scrolled through his contacts until he reached Monty's number, clicking on it "C'mon pick up pick up" Moon said to his ringing phone.
"Hello?" Monty answered.. or did he? Please don't let it be a voicemail "Hey, is this your voicemail or is this actually you?" Moon asked.
  "What do you want?" Monty asked, confirming that this was him and not a voicemail.
  "..Ok" Moon started after getting confirmation that it was indeed Monty. "Eclipse is alive" Moon informed the gator "You're funny.." Monty replied "I'm not joking you... Eclipse is alive" Moon said. "How!?" Monty asked "I don't know.." Moon replied.
"He was standing up on the balcony when me and sun were downstairs.. and then he made his whole grandiose kuderka bullshit" He explained "Then he left...teleported".

"You're not lying are you?"

  "I'm not lying.. Why would I lie about this?"

"Look I'll be honest I'm too busy dealing with my own stuff Stitchwraith and Bloodmoon are on my ass now" Monty said, Moon knew this and understandably wouldn't be able to help much. "Keep an eye on Earth and Lunar" Moon said, but knowing Monty and the situations on hand, he probably has a close eye on them. "You think I'm not after all this?" This helped Moon relax a little "I know but with Bloodmoon now and Stitchwraith-"

"I know"

"and Eclipse"

Monty sighed "Just... deal with him" Monty said "Oh, I plan to... hey, at least this time you're going to get a shot at him" Moon said with a smirk.
Monty scoffed, ending the call. "All right Ruin, let's make sure you're ok" He sarcastically said before entering FazCade.

Moon went up the spiral staircase "RUIN!" He called out, earning a groan in response. Moon then goes where he thought he heard the noise coming from "RUIN!" He called again, turning to the dance floor area of the FazCade. There, on the floor, was Ruin.
"Moon" Ruin whimpered trying to slowly sit up "Hey!..hey, hey, hey, you..okay?" Moon went up to Ruin.