2

The moment he reached home, Zhan tried to run to his room, without getting caught.

"A'Xian where were you? I called you several times?" , it's his mother. The person who Zhan didn't want to meet right now. She walked close to him and asked, "You alright? Did you cried? What happened to you son? Why do you look so pale? Did something happen to you?"

She was bombarding with questions, and Zhan was freaking out honestly. "I'm alright mom. It's just... uhmm... headache."

"Do you want to go to hospital? Do you think that you can travel tonight?", she was clearly worried about her son, who's her world.

"I'm really alright. I just want to sleep a bit and I'll be okay. I can travel tonight. I just want to leave sooner... uhm... I mean... I miss jiejie already. I will come down later, okay mom? Let me sleep a bit "

She worriedly looked at her son, who's going upstairs. But she felt something strange. He don't drink alcohol, but now he smells of it, plus there is some other smell too.

As Zhan reached the room he went straight to the bathroom and stood under the shower, turning it on. He cried a lot standing under it. It can be said to be as something simple, but Zhan never had a girlfriend nor boyfriend. He never kissed anyone before. All this time he was virgin, because he want to give himself to the one whom he will share his life unto death. He removed the damp clothes and as water falls over him, he clutched himself, and wherever he touched on his body, the images of that  man, kissing or biting him on that place would come to his mind. He scratched all over his body to get rid of the touches that man made. Was it consensual? Yes. But he was drunk. What made him feel guilty is the same thought, that he willingly let someone do it to him. He remembered how he enjoyed it and all these thoughts were making difficult for him.

As he came out, wearing a robe, he saw Wen Ning standing in his room. Being conscious, he tightened robe around his neck, assuring that he wouldn't see those hickeys.

"Where were you Zhan? I called you several times, why didn't you picked up? Do you know how worried I was?", he too was worried.

"Hey, just calm down. I came back earlier. When I saw you guys enjoying, I didn't want to interrupt you. That's why I didn't informed you. Don't worry, see, I'm safe."

"You should have told me. I don't care about the party. I too would have came back with you. More than anything I'd spend the day with you ", he was pouting while saying this.

"Hey, why are you holding the robe like this? Why are you acting strange?" He tried to remove Zhan's hand from there, but Zhan flinched making Wen Ning worried.

"You alright Zhan? You look strange?"

"I'm fine. It's just I feel headache. I was planning to sleep a bit. I'm gonna Miss you, you know" He tried to change the topic.

"Me too...", Wen Ning hugged Zhan pouting, but Zhan was silently crying and tears were falling out.

------

"Hey A'Xian here.... look here... I'm here." Yanli was shouting his name, making others too look at them.
When Zhan saw her, he ran to her and hugged, to him that is his most safe , and comfortable zone.

"I missed you a lot you know", he took a deep breath, taking in her smell. "As usual you smell great"

"Haha... As usual you love to smell me. And yes you too smell great but different", she too said.

"Come let's go to my home, we have a lot to tell." Laughing they both left the airport.

After taking a shower Zhan came back to the living area, where she was sitting in front of the fire place. They both chit chatted a lot. No, it's more like she was asking and he was giving simple answers.