Cadet Twitch

Twitch Strucktor : Taniyah Christine "Twitch" Strucktor, sometimes nicknamed "Twitchy" and also known as "Cadet Twitch", is a young Sulphur-crested cockatoo who is a Level 2 construction cadet

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Twitch Strucktor : Taniyah Christine "Twitch" Strucktor, sometimes nicknamed "Twitchy" and also known as "Cadet Twitch", is a young Sulphur-crested cockatoo who is a Level 2 construction cadet.

Voice actress: Maia Mitchell

Personality:
Twitch is known for being a very energetic and cheerful bird, as she is almost always seen with a smile on her face and is also very expressive. She is always ready to face difficult challenges and is not afraid to take even the most dangerous risks, making her brave, confident, and adventurous.

As per being a construction cadet, she very much enjoys her role and has a knack for all that is needed to know for her job, thus making her a hard-working individual. Twitch is smart and clever, as she has a knowledge for things such as math and science, mainly for construction.

Despite her bubbly persona, Twitch displays traits that are far different. For instance, she can be cool and laid-back when she wants to, particularly at her most relaxed state. She can also be very snarky and sharp-tongued, especially when it comes to people who cause trouble for no reason.

Another trait that is different from her usual lively attitude is that she is tough and very protective, to the point of being downright aggressive when someone tries to hurt her loved ones. In fact, many are warned not to make her angry, especially from her teammates and her family. However, she appears to be aware of this trait, as she seems regretful for everytime she acts up and would apologize for it. Because of this, she promises to herself and to her peers to control her temper.

Twitch takes her role as a Top Wing cadet very seriously, as she isn't the one to fool around when on the job. When focused, she shows traits such as being resourful and street-smart, thus making her a valuable member of the Top Wing society. She also isn't easily fooled, despite what others may think as, according to Vanna Batterin, she is one of the few people in Big Swirl Island who "directly see the problems any troublemaker caused".

For all of these traits, Twitch is also very kind, sweet, caring and big-hearted, willing to support and help her loved ones no matter out, as well as being mature when needed.

Aside from her love of construction, Twitch has a knack for puzzles and riddles, especially when it comes to very difficult ones. In fact, she gets pretty excited when she does them, even if they are very simple.

It appears that her adventurous side comes from her father. Because she spend most of her childhood traveling around the world with her family, due to her father's job, she has grown a love for anything that has to do with exploring.

Vehicle:
Twitch's vehicle is the Power Mover; a yellow and black construction truck with a silver Top Wing Logo placed on the sides. It possesses the ability to switch tools, transform into other construction trucks as well as a jet, and is equipped with turbo thrusters, a claw, an autopilot mode and can do roving and towing.