"Did you find anything?" The pup saw me and wagged her tail before running to me, I stepped over her so I don't puncture her small body with my heels and sat down on the couch. She jumped on my lap tongue out and tail wagging crazy.

"Get your kid off of me" I said softly to Lola still looking at the little girl on legs. Lola chuckled and picked her up, she shifted into her human and Lola wrapped her in a towel.

"She's not the first person they've experimented on, her name is Rose Rockford and she got away before they could finish what they started" I explained to Lola who was staring at the baby with worry and care.

"Matthew is bringing one of the guys who attacked Aurora, and I need you to not kill him before we finish questioning him" Lola was glaring at me hard, well not at me, but at the idea of bringing one of the culprits here and her not being able to hurt him.

"What about after you're done?" She asked and gently kissed the baby's head.

"Then he's all yours, just make sure his pack finds him when you're done. I want them to know I don't play around about my kid"

"Yes ma'am" she smiled and turned to look at the baby.

"You hear that baby, I'm gonna kill all those assholes who hurt you"

"I thought she can't hear?" I said with a playful smile, Lola rolled her eyes and put the baby on the couch.

"She can't, I'm just saying" she said feeling a bit embarrassed. I chuckled and watched her interact with the pup, they were so cute, I could tell Lola cared for her so much.

"Mom? I need to tell you something" my daughter ran down the stairs, she jumped on the couch and waved at Lola before looking at me.

"Raven has been acting weird lately, she somehow found out about the baby even though nobody told her.." I raised my eyebrow at my daughter's request.

"Raven? Your little friend?" She nodded quickly and continued.

"She's a wolf too, and her full name is Raven Rockford she's eig-"

"Rockford?!" Lola and I said in surprise at the same time,

"Yes? Is she a spy like I suspected?! Is she?" She's related to the pup. How could I forget the name, that's why her last name was so familiar. My thoughts were interrupted when someone knocked on the door, I stood up to open to find one of my guards.

"Ma'am, the wolves brought someone for you"

"Bring him in"

The guards dragged this beaten guy to my doorstep before pushing him inside the house, his face was all bruised but he didn't look like he was in pain. Not yet.

I gestured for Lola to take the baby to a different room and she nodded, Aurora was staring at the guy but she didn't say anything.

"Don't bother, I won't say shit" he smirked while looking up at me, I wasn't going to get my hands dirty by giving him the honors of touching him so I just stepped out of the way and Lola grabbed him by his collar and dragged him in the house.

"We'll see about that, mutt" she whispered with smile, I grabbed a chair and put it in the middle of the room she sat him down on it and I snapped my fingers for my guards to get me what I wanted. A silver chain.

"Let's get this over with" they wrapped it around him and his heartbeats stared to pick up, I could see he was in pain from his expressions and I thought to myself, I was going to enjoy the show.

"You remember my daughter right?" I pointed to Aurora who was only staring at him in silence, he didn't say anything.

"I'm guessing that is a yes, I'm going to give you one chance to tell me everything you know..and I might think about being merciful" I put my hand out and one of my guards put silver pliers on it.

"We're going to find out if wolves could survive on soup after she takes every single tooth out of your mouth" I smiled and threw the pliers towards Lola who caught them with a wide smirk on her face.

"What does Douglas want from the pup?" I asked but he didn't reply, Lola grabbed his face putting the tool to one of his front teeth and pulling it harshly, the mutt screamed in pain and I watched the blood drip all over his chin.

"That's one, 31 teeth left" Lola said and patted his cheek, he was breathing heavily while giving all of us a death glare. Little did he know, it did nothing to me. If he wants to cooperate, he could perhaps keep his teeth and if not, I think the nails would do the trick.

We just had to wait and find out.

*********************************************
Mommy Lilith is mine, all of you fuck off!

Muah

-S