1

"Congratulations Zhan"....
"yey..."
"Finally you made it"
The sound of Zhan's friend's opening the champagne bottle and their applause and celebration can be heard. And you can see Zhan standing  with his friends with an academic cap on his head, standing at the middle of a big open frame saying 'congrats for your graduation', posing for their camera and smiling and enjoying the moments.

Xiao Zhan, the 21 year old boy, graduated today and they were celebrating it in a beach side hotel. He's so happy, because finally he graduated and then can move abroad for post graduation in business studies and after returning, he will be taking over the company from his mom and will raise it to it's old glory. Everything is going on smoothly and as planned.

"Thank you.... Thank you all for being with me and helping me", he said smiling to his friends.

"Let's cut the cake ", as someone said, he came forward to cut the cake and they all started dancing and singing.

Standing far away, the son of the owner of the hotel, Wang Yibo, watched the group, smiling reminiscing the past, how he celebrated his graduation, four years ago, at America. He looked at the boy with the cap, and an unknown feeling made him keep looking at the same boy, who's smile made him smile and the charm and vibe of the boy is attracting him to the boy.

As the sun started setting they went to the pub area, where they have arranged a drinking party for him, as part of the celebration.

"Let's celebrate this day by drinking until we forget all the sorrows and difficulties we faced during all this time...." Someone shouted making them all come forward to clink their glasses and say "cheers".

"Let's go for another shot for Zhan, who's going to further his studies", again, another loud "yay" was heard.

"Hey, wait for me... How can you start without me?", everyone turned around to the direction of the voice to see, a totally over dressed Jin Zixun walking to them.

"How do I look? Handsome right? I know. Oh sorry I'm late because I went to the audition for a lead actor and this time I'm damn sure I'll get it, because I have made enough effort there. I'm totally proud of my skills."

Even though he's talking and behaving as if they are all his friends, none of them seems welcoming the new guest. He walked straight to Zhan, and sat beside him and said, "Hey Zhan if you want to act in a series, just let me know okay. If you try you can definitely be a second lead actor", he was literally mocking him, making Zhan roll his eyes.

"Hey Zixun, if Zhan too go with you to the audition, he'll definitely be the lead actor and you will lose your chance. As far as I know, you have been going to auditions, and says the same thing, but I've never seen you in a series as the second lead. Oh no, not the second lead, not even as a passerby", said Wen Ning making them all laugh.

"Why are you mocking me? What right you have? You still beg for money from your dad and mom and live comfortably without doing work. I'm not like you", he said the truth making Wen Ning get angrier.

"What's wrong with being rich huh? I've never befriended anyone thinking whether he's rich or poor. If  I was such a person, I wouldn't have befriended a person like you".

"What did you say? What do you mean by that?"

"I know you are poor, but you are more like a bitch", shouted Wen Ning, making them bicker over, making everyone in the drinking area look at them.

"Hey, hey, hey... We are here to celebrate, not to fight. You guys have been fighting since the first year and why are you guys still fighting? Aren't you both fed up ?", asked Zhan making them go silent and to go back to drinking.