"Ma'am you look so beautiful" they all said together. "Thank you" i whispered. "Let's help you with the girl ma'am" said another woman.

After i was done setting the veil. "Uhm where are my shoes?" I asked them nervously looking down.

I heard of the woman go out of the bedroom and then she came back with my heels in a tray. I rolled my eyes, isn't it weird.

They helped me wear on the heels and then I was left in the room all alone

They helped me wear on the heels and then I was left in the room all alone. So I took my perfume and sprayed it on my self.

After a while one of the maids came in dressed and called me down as the car was ready.

I walked down and grabbed my bouquet. I was helped inside the car and the driver drove to the chapel.

*********************

I was standing just outside the door waiting for it to be opened. I bit my lip nervously, because i don't know what to do. I don't even have my father here to walk me down the aisle. What will people think of me.

I saw the door opening. I saw the chapel. Everything was perfect and decorated in white and black roses.

I gulped and started walking down the aisle as the song began to play. Through my veil I saw Ezra standing just below the altar. Looking at him I felt somehow relieved.

I reached up to the altar and he held out his hand for me

I reached up to the altar and he held out his hand for me. I bit my lip nervously and held his hand. Ezra looked so beautiful in his suit. His muscles bulging out.

He took me up to the altar and I saw an elderly man standing there dressed in priest clothes and the Bible giving us a warm smile.

I looked over at Ezra and his attention turned towards me. He gave me a warm smile which gave me butterflies.

************************

After the exchange of rings the priest now said the famous dialogue which is said in every wedding which makes it complete. "You may now kiss your bride"

Ezra stepped in front of me, lifting up my veil. He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me closer, cupping my cheek, i smiled at him.

He gave me his beautiful smile before capturing my lips perfectly in his. After a 10sec kiss we pulled away.