"Don't hit the car," I scolded him. "She did nothing wrong to you."

He sent me a glare and then Stiles stuck his head between the seats. "Who, the Alpha?"

"Yes!" Derek shouted, looking ahead. "He was right in front of me, and the fucking police showed up."

"Hey, they're just doing their jobs..." Stiles said and then leant back toward the backseat at Derek's glare.

"Yeah, thanks to someone, who decided to make me the most wanted fugitive in the entire state," Derek said, aiming his words at Scott.

"Can we seriously get past that?" Scott asked. "I made a dumbass mistake. I get it."

"Yeah, you really did," I grumbled, taking a sharp turn and smiling to myself as I heard Scott hit his head again. "I should drive more often."

"No!" Stiles and Scott shouted, and I rolled my eyes. Such babies.

Stiles stuck his head between the seats again. "How did you find him?" he asked Derek.

Derek looked at them and then at me, staying quiet. "If you don't trust me, then I'm highly offended," I dramatically scoffed at him.

"Yeah, all of us," Stiles jumped in, looking at Derek. I laughed as Derek sat up in his seat and Stiles quickly sat back in his seat. "Or just her. We'll be back here."

Derek shook his head and then glanced at me as I focused on the road. "Look, the last time I talked to Laura, she was close to figuring something out. She found two things. The first was a guy named Harris."

"Our chemistry teacher?" Stiles asked, sticking his head back between the seats with Scott.

"Why him?" Scott asked, pushing Stiles back.

"I'm not even surprised he's somehow part of this," I groaned.

"I don't know yet," Derek said.

"What's the second?" I asked, slowing the car down to the speed limit.

Derek pulled a piece of paper out of his pocket, unfolding it to show a drawing of some type of logo or something. "Some kind of symbol."
Scott widened his eyes at it and Derek furrowed his brows. "What?" he asked him. "You know what this is?"

Scott tensed his jaw. "I've seen it on a necklace," he said and then hit the back of my seat. "Allison's necklace."

"Your ex-girlfriend, Allison?" I mumbled and he nodded. "I'm so sick of the Argents," I spat, pressing my foot down on the gas again.

"This is gonna be impossible, you know," Scott said, pulling open the school doors as the three of us walked in.

"Why don't you just ask her if you can borrow it?" Stiles questioned and I sighed at his dumb question.

"How?" Scott asked, sending Stiles a dumbfound look.

"I'm losing braincells," I grumbled, slapping them both on the back of the head. "You two don't know a thing about girls."

Stiles rubbed the back of his head. "I need to start growing my hair out so that doesn't hurt so much."

"I'll only hit you harder," I snickered.

Scott waved his arms at us. "Guys, how do I ask Allison?"

"It's easy," Stiles said and I knew he was going to say something dumb. "You just say, 'Hey, Allison, can I borrow your necklace to see if there's anything on it or in it that can lead me to an Alpha werewolf that I need to kill in order to get back together with you."