23. This time, Ram will follow Sita into her Vanvas.

Start from the beginning

" I may have forgiven them Arya. They are my brothers. I am their elder. I am hardwired to forgive them. I had promised to protect them, even from themselves. I have forgiven them. But the heart can't forget. I can't forget the pain they gave me. I -I just can't. I have always believed in forgive but never forget. " She replied, making her space near him and falling into deep sleep.

On a brighter note, Sahdev and Meenakshi had finally confessed their willingness to marry each other, a bit comically if needed.

It all started when Sahdev found Karunika and Kumto, along with his bhabhishrees, looking at random scrolls in the garden.......

" Ooh. What about her. She is a beautiful princess too. Ayodhya's princess, Nindreshwari. " Devika said, while Karunika scrunched her face, saying, " No, but she's too quiet, just like Sahdev. They will spend their lives talking to each other via letters only. "

" Putri, then what about Kaushalsthali's raajkumari Bhadra. She has as much of a bubbly personality. She will complete him. "

" Nahi mata. Bhadra does not like reading books. They'll fight about it like Jyeshtha and Jyeshth. Not like husband and wife, but like siblings. " Draupadi added.

" Arre. What is happening here? " He said, finally breaking his silence.

" Arre. You're here? Come. We're looking for a bride for you. " Valandhara said, pulling her devar to sit between them.

" Bhabhishree? Bride? Me? " He said startled, mind going to the one he'd already made his bride in his heart.

" Haan. I will have nephews from all my brothers. Won't you give me some too Sahdev. Won't you give me another bhabhi to love? " Karunika asked him suddenly.

" Anyways. Come see. We've gotten so many women, who are ready to marry you. " Karenumati told him, while he just looked between the woman in his life, all trying to get him killed by his love. She would kill him if she knew this is what they are doing.

" Mata. I'll find my bride. Why do you worry so much. " He said laughing nervously.

" What do you mean you'll find one? You're already thirty three years old. 'I'll find my own bride. '  I let you find your own that's why I am stuck. See, my children all chose their wives and got married. "

"  But mata -'

" No. Nothing. Anyways, it's not as if you love someone. If you did. Huh. Well wouldn't that have made our job easier. " Devika said.

" Arre. I'm telling you all. I'll get married to someone. Soon. I already love someone. She's the Maharani of Vajji -"

" You love me?"

" Not you. Your nanad. Jijashree's sister. Meenakshi. Maharani Meaanakshi. I love her, as I know she loves me and I will marry
her. " He shouted, when all the women looked across his shoulder.

The lady in question was touched. But her brother.... He was. To say either furious, or really happy. He couldn't decide one.

So. He kept his hand on his brother in law's shoulder.

" Ji-ji-jishree. Aap. When did you come?" He asked, looking around nervously. He didn't know how much he had heard.

While surprising all of them, Adam hugged his brother, he hugged Sahdev, while Meenakshi sighed in relief.

" So it is decided. Meenakshi and Sahdev will be married. Soon. " Karunika said, jumping up to go hug her husband.  Life may have thrown her off, but family and love bring even the most hurt ones to rhe right track.