5. Kauntey Karn?

Arguably speaking, life with Bhagwan Parshuram and bhrata Karn was satisfaction, even though she missed her brothers dearly.  Not a day went by when every morning she would pray to her Lord Narayan and his wife Devi Lakshmi, asking them to care for her brothers.

Soon,  8 years passed, and the princes had completed their education.

The kumari and the brhamin however..

" Karn! What have you done. What was the need to lie to me. You could have told me the truth. If not myself, I would have suggested one of the best people in the world where you could have gained knowledge. You lied to me! You are a wonderful shishy. But you lied to me, and lies never went unpunished.  Today I Jamadgani son Parshuram, curse you. You will forget all your knowledge when you most require it. Now be gone.  My aashirvaad will always remain with you. "  The maharishi despondently said.

" Bhrata! What did you do.. You are my best friend. You lied to our gurushreshth? Why? When there is dharm in our hearts, one should never be afraid to speak the truth. My mother taught me this. " The kumari told her brother, her friend her confidante through these gruelling years during their education.

" Forgive me kumari. I hope to see you soon. As of now I must meet my mother. She must be missing me. Radhey can't stay away from Radha ma for too long now can he? I invite you to come to my house to meet my mother later. I'm sure you are very excited to meet your brothers again."  He told her.

" Ji bhrata. I will come, and I'll also bring my brothers and my mata. She will be very happy to meet you too. "

Touching his feet, she began her journey back to the palace.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚔𝚊𝚕𝚊𝚙𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚗

Saavdhan! Kururajkumaari Karunika padhaar rahi hain!

The beautiful woman, with dark brown eyes, like the most beautiful rose petals, tall like the trees of banyan, holding everyone to their roots were her hair dark as if the waters of the ksheer sagar themselves, flowing with the winds and decorated with the most beautiful smelling flowers, walked towards her family.

Respect can never be lost, no matter how angry you may be at someone

Respect can never be lost, no matter how angry you may be at someone. She bowed down to her Tajshree, mata Gandhari, and her beloved Pitamah, Kakashree, and her mother. Words couldn't express how much she wanted to jump and hug her mother. But her excitement was dimmed when she saw Guru Drona.

" Panipat. Guru Drona. "

" Raajkumari.  Today, the world will observe the greatest events of history. I apologize to you. In my anger, I forgot to appreciate what you said. I am very sorry"

" Gurushreshth, I can never forgive you. You are my elder. You deserve respect. You have realised the truth. There is no bigger reason for my happiness. I apologize to you as well. You have made me understand that there are ways to speak the truth so that no one is hurt. The shraap is never going to make me have ill feelings for you. It was Narayan's wish, and it came true.  Aagaya. I want to meet my mother. "