Adam x Angel! Reader (Smut)

Start from the beginning

    Keeping his gaze, gripping the bottom of his mask. "Oh I wasn't asking.." Removing it and setting it down, staring directly into your eyes with a serious look in his. "I'm telling you.. Now, I  wanna see how riled you can get. C'mon~ pretend I'm not even here!" Laughing to himself, he does want to take you but just the thought of you touching yourself? He was not going to pass this opportunity to tease the fuck out of you.

      While Adam was in his own little world, you began to think if you were even able to do it. I mean, yeah you think about him while doing it but for goodness sake! He's right there, just sitting waiting for your response. Biting the bottom of your lip, deciding to speak. "Can you.." Humming for you to continue with a raised eyebrow. "Can you hand me a s-shirt..?" Blushing furiously as you finished your sentence.

       Adam on the other hand, widening his eye. *Holy fuck, she's completely naked under there?* Coughing out of shock, looking around to see a shirt on the floor and tosses it to you. Thanking him, pulling the covers over you to put it on. Hearing an exaggerated scoff as doing so. Peeking your head out, seeing Adam lean back on his chair. "You done there?" Nodding, he grins as you remove the covers. Legs close together, covering your mouth with one hand as the other rests on your stomach.

       Nerves running wild, not expecting to be doing this with him again. Thinking it was a one-time thing and that he wasn't interested as you hadn't seen him since then. *Ah, besides his visits to the bakery..* Shaking your head, Adam clears his throat. "Sweetheart, you gotta open your legs for me to be able to see..If I have to, I'll be quiet." Raising his hands up in surrender. "That won't be necessary, I uh..." mumbling the rest of the words. "Sorry? Didn't quite get that, speak the fuck up." Staring at you with a small glint in his eyes.

        Taking a breath, you finally say it "I l-like it when you speaking things to me.." Now biting his lip, "Hoho~! Yeah? What 'things' are we talking here?" Figuring out when he was praising you got you off made him throb. "Hmm, so me telling you about how you were doing so good for me did it? Alright babes, spread those pretty legs of yours and show me how well you can do for me~" Feeling yourself getting slick, doing as he says... Legs spread, closing your eyes and having your hand on your area. Circling your area with a soft pant, hearing a low 'fuck' escape from Adam's mouth.

      As you continue, moving at a faster pace. Making the sweetest noises he has ever heard, making him adjust his dick under his robes. *She's soaking, there's a fucking puddle underneath her.* Speaking up as he was getting impatient, "Good girl, keep doing that... Slip that finger in for me. You wish those fingers were me, don't you ~" Stroking himself through his robes, as you entered a finger in. Fluttering your eyes open with a flushed expression, gulping at the scene.

         Being brave, asking something he didn't know that you of all people would say... "Are you ok with not helping yourself..? Aren't you 'pent up'.." Mentioning that phrase he used last time you both were together. Chuckling at you, "Shit, yeah I'm fucking hard as hell just watching you finger fuck.. You want to see how the 'Dick Master' strokes himself? I'll fucking show what you do to me." For some reason, hearing him talk dirty made you even wetter.

       Tugging his robes up, slipping his hands into his boxers. Pulling out his member, noticing you were staring with wide eyes. "You like what you see~?" He says while stroking, locking eyes with you and your heat. "Don't you fuah~ fucking stop moving those fingers of yours..mmf yeah keep doing that, so good at following orders. Being such uh~ hot fucking mess for me.." Hurrying his movements, eyes widening as you lift your shirt up. Revealing your chest, pinching your nipple as you slip another finger inside yourself.

          Moans reaching his ears, cursing and pleased how glad to barge in on you instead of heading home...Thrusting your fingers, your area making wet sloppy noise. Making  your hips jolt from being watched and seeing how hard Adam was for you made you go crazy. To his surprise, you were able to talk and what he wasn't expecting was for you to reverse the situation. "You're ahn~ making such a c-cute reaction to meee~, you like looking at how mu--uhh..I'm soaking and how it's your fault I'm like this..!" A deep growl escaped from Adam.

       Hearing what he just heard, precum dripping out from his tip. *Shit.. If she keeps talking like that, I don't think I can leave her alone after this...* Grunting as he realizes you're close, "Fuck you, so what if I do? You're the one who decided to pleasure to the thought of me, you want me to come over there and take you? Want this?" Gesturing to his member while huffing. "I'll gladly do it, don't have to ask me twice, I'm fucking yours and you're mine!" Upon his little speech, you come undone.

         With a loud yelp of moans, legs shaking from the pulsing sensation. Slumping your head against your pillow, catching your breathing. Adam on the other hand sigh at the sight of you, his movements slowing down. "Fuck babes, couldn't wait for me to finish? Hope it felt good as it looks, you did such a great job fucking yourself to me." Sitting up, you feel bad since he did help you finish.

      A thought coming to mind, you nervously ask. "Well, is there anything I can do to help..?" Looking up at him, he stopped moving and stares at you. *There's no way she just offered to finish me off..* Swallowing down a gulp, he nods his head and reckons you to crawl to the edge of the bed. With doing so, he gets up and guides your hand on his shaft. Hissing at your touch, he couldn't help but twitch in your hands. Gasping at how hard and warm it was in your hand.

       Looking up at him, seeing him with a blush on his face as he waits for your next move. Something just snapped in you, moving your hand, stroking him. A breathy moan escaping his lip, closing his eye, keeping the other looking at how fucking good you're stroking him. "S-Shit your  uh fuuuck~ your hands are so fucking soft.. Keep doing that, it feels so good p-please don-don't you dare let go..I swear if you fucki--" Shoting his eyes at you, seeing his precum being swiped from your finger and licking it off. "You d-did not just fucking do that?" Panting now, his hand grabbing your hair in a first.

       Whimpering at the sudden grab, you wondered if you did something wrong. Deciding to apologize but Adam interrupts you from saying anything. "Open your mouth." Flinching at his tone, a gruff of frustration being let out. "Didn't you hear me?" Gripping your hair, moving your face closer to his member. "I said, open your fucking mouth... Or do I have to do it myself?" Not wanting to find out, you open your mouth. "Wider.. Stick your tongue ou--yeah, that's a good girl~" Grinning at you, slapping his member on your tongue as you huff.

      He explains on what he want you to do, as he reminds the time he ate you out and how he should be rewarded for it. As you agreed to do so, Adam instructed you on how to suck and to absolutely not bite... Humming as you wrap your lips around his tip, softly sucking. "Uh fuck, just like that.. Just a bit d-deeper for me now~" Loosening his grip on your head, pushing your head down taking more of him in.

       Moaning on his cock, causing him to buck his hips. Feeling bold, you begin to bop your head and suck him off. This goes on a bit until you feel Adam twitch in your mouth. "Oh fuck~look at meh-- fucking look at me... I want you to relax your throat me.. Ok, can you do that for me, yeah? I'm going to fuhhh...!" Grabs your head with both hands. "I'm going to fuck that pretty mouth of yours and you're going to let me because deep down, you like this, you like what you do to me." With your eyes glistening, he sloppily thrusts down your throat.

          Gagging at the length and him just looking at how much he's messing you up. Causing to shut his eyes and cum in your mouth without warning. "Ah shit! Swallow it, take it all..ahh my ngh~" He grits as you did. Gasping as he pulls away, coughing at how rough he went. "Fuck, you ok?" Rubbing your back with a worried expression. Nodding yes, locking eyes with each other.

      Silence, as Adam pulls you into his arms and lays back on your bed with you resting on his chest. "Sorry if that scared you, I  don't know what possessed me to do that..I-" Shutting him up with a peck. "It was scary at first...but, I liked it." You honestly say with a gentle smile. Sheepishly laughing at your words, kissing your forehead and then your cheek...Grasping your chin for a tender kiss on the lips. "I meant what I said earlier...You're mine and I'm yours." After conversing, the both of you decided to rest for the remainder of the day.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: You're welcome, it's almost 6am. Hosting a funeral for my sleep schedule as I went through so many thoughts while typing this one. Omg this was so much thirst put into this!