Valentine's day special

2 days before Valentine's day, Mu Qing was planning something for Feng Xin since he was always the one to help him. He kept thinking about what to get him! Maybe some roses..but Mu Qing wanted this to be special! He wanted to show his love in the best way possible! Mu Qing walked into the store to try and find some treats for him. He picked up some decorations and other cute valentine things! After he got home, he put the decorations and other stuff he bought into the closet. Feng Xin had just come home. "Hi A-Xin!!" Mu Qing said, running to him with an excited face. "Hello love!" Feng Xin said back. They loved each other deeply. Mu Qing started to ask all kinds of questions about Feng Xin's day. He appreciated the concern, but he just wanted to rest. "A-Qing, could we finish this later? I really want to sleep right now.." "oh of course! night A-Xin I love you!!" They said to each other. "Night, I love you too."

In the morning, Feng Xin woke up to Mu Qing beside him, snuggled up underneath the warm and fuzzy covers. He cuddled Mu Qing. He wanted him to feel safe and cozy. A couple minutes later Mu Qing wakes up and yawns. "Good morninggg" he says, tired. "Good morning love!" Feng Xin said back. "Did you sleep well?" Mu Qing nodded his head at that question. "That's good!"

"Did you sleep well, A-Xin?" Mu Qing restated the other mans question. "Oh, yeah I did!" Mu Qing was happy he had gotten some rest. He works a lot. Feng Xin gets up out of bed to get in the shower. Mu Qing also gets in the shower with him. As for it is faster for them to take a shower together. They washed each other's hair and kissed their cheeks lovingly. "I love you." They both said to one another as they stepped out of the shower to dry off. After they were done with their shower, Feng Xin began to cook breakfast. Pancakes and eggs were Mu Qings favorite type of breakfast food. He loved when the other would always make it for him.

"Here's your food, love." Feng Xin handed the plate to him. "Thank you!" Mu Qing started to eat the food. He loved the taste. Especially when they're made by Feng Xin. I mean, it's not like anyone else ever made him something this good before Feng Xin came along. After eating, they got ready to get to work.

*After some work*

Feng Xin and Mu Qing rested on the couch. It was now 6:40. A lot of time had passed while doing assignments. They had quite the work to do. Mu Qing decided to have a good sleep. He fell asleep in Feng Xin's arms. He noticed it and smiled. After a while, Feng Xin carried him to their room to get a proper sleeping spot. Laying him down softly, he gave him a sweet kiss on the forehead. "Goodnight, Mu Qing."

2 days had gone by quickly and it was already Valentine's day! Mu Qing woke up and was glad to find that Feng Xin left a note saying where he was.

"At the store, I will be back in a few!"

The note read.

Mu Qing had time to set up the Valentine decorations before Feng Xin comes home! It was perfect. He had gathered all of the supplies from his closet and began to get to work. Mu Qings supplies consisted of a banner, hearts, and nails because how else would you hang everything up without them falling down and crashing everywhere in the room. So heart after heart, nail after nail, it was done. He placed the chocolates on the table and began to wait for Feng Xin to come home. Half an hour passed and he finally came home! It was dark in the room when he walked inside. He turned on the lights to see Mu Qing with a lot of Valentine's day stuff set up. "Happy Valentine's Day!!!" Mu Qing shouted happily. "Happy Valentine's Day, A-Qing!" Feng Xin said back, running to him to give him kisses and long hugs. He saw the chocolates on the table and said, "what kind are those?"

"Caramel." Mu Qing said.

"Awh, you know I love caramel."

Word count: 738