Mu Qings break down

TW: blade usage/self harm, mentions of suicide

Enjoy!

There was a meeting going on and everyone had attended. They were all silent as they walked in. Although, Feng Xin and Mu Qing were arguing as always. "STOP FOLLOWING ME!" "IM NOT FOLLOWING YOU, YOU IDIOT!! WE'RE GOING TO THE SAME PLACE!" They both yelled. "Silence." Jun Wu had spoken up. The two had shut up as he yelled that. Feng Xin and Mu Qing side eyed each other as Jun Wu started to speak during the meeting. "*Blah blah blah*" He went on and on for a few hours. Finally after he had finished the meeting call, everyone was dismissed. Feng Xin and Mu Qing started to chase after each other. "GET BACK HERE!" "HAHA NEVER!" They both ran down every corridor until they were out of breath. After a few moments catching their breaths, they went back to chasing one another. A few hours pass and they're totally exhausted. Feng Xin speaks up. "How many hours was that.." "uhm..two?" Mu Qing said after him. "Heh." Feng Xin commented.

The next day, the two suddenly started to ignore each other for some reason. They had a big fight the night before and Feng Xin had said some awful things to Mu Qing. He looked like he was gonna cry, but he didn't. He held in his tears as they walked the opposite way. Feng Xin had walked towards Jun Wu to speak with him with some things. Meanwhile, Mu Qing had run into a chamber to let loose his tears. Nobody to comfort him. All because of those things Feng Xin had said to him the night before.

*Flashback*

"I FVCKING HATE YOU, MU QING!! WHY CANT YOU JUST DIE?! NOBODY WILL EVER LOVE YOU. I DON'T GET HOW I LOVED YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!" Mu Qing was shook with those words that were echoing through the corridors. "..Y-you loved me?" He said with sadness in his eyes. "YES I DID. BUT NOW THAT I SEE THAT YOU'RE A SELFISH FVCKING JERK, I REGRET EVER LOVING YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE!" Mu Qing was heartbroken. If he had known that Feng Xin loved him sooner, he wouldn't have said something mean about one of the people he slightly liked. (As a friend) Feng Xin had then stormed off angrily, his stomps leaving behind deep wounds in the floor. Mu Qing never knew that he would get so angry over a small comment on what his friend was doing. He started to sniffle, feeling broken.

*End of flashback*

Inside the chamber, Mu Qing starts to cry. He had already gone through much trauma before. Many people had said such awful things about him, but he always acted cocky and pretended not to care. Deep down, he always gets hurt. But this time, it was different. It wasn't some random god saying those things. It was Feng Xin. Feng Xin had meant so much to Mu Qing and he never realized it. Mu Qing let out all his tears as he held his knees up to his chest. Then, he had forgotten that he had a spare blade inside him pocket if he ever needed to use it in self defense. He thought that he could use it to cut. Mu Qing took the blade out of his pocket and rolled up his sleeve. He then started to cut his arm upward to get better results. Soon, blood flowed down his arm quickly due to the deep cuts. He placed many on his arm. He just wanted to relieve the pain once more..

Word count: 608