"Why do you think they all left?" Jongho asked, smoothly bringing up a new topic. "To minimize the chances of San possibly getting murdered?" Yeosang said, sitting down on the chair closest to Jongho. "He seems to have a lot of that going on," Jongho said, wishing he could do more for San. For the record, he would happily run a couple demons over for San's sake. Human's too but only to the point of injury. Like a light tap and some brain injury. As long as it wasn't fatal. 

"Tell me about it. And our best friend is out there falling in love with him," Yeosang said, Jongho chuckling. "You can't tell me they aren't already in love," Jongho said, Yeosang looking at him. Yeosang stared at Jongho whose eyes were on the screen, playing with the hem of his sweater. He was so anxious he wanted to throw up.

"Did you want to come with me?" Yeosang asked, without thinking. "Where?" Jongho asked, turning his attention to him. He wore a small smile, Yeosang wondering if he was the reason behind it. "The illegal thing I was telling you about -" Yeosang said, wondering how much he could share. Maybe he didn't need to share anything. "Are we doing drugs?," Jongho said, Yeosang chuckling. "Does it look like I do drugs?" Yeosang asked, making Jongho laugh.

"Sorry hyung," Jongho said, Yeosang waiting for a yes or no. Jongho didn't need a second to think as he nodded. "I'd like to come with you," Jongho said, Yeosang smiling from ear to ear. "Yeonjun's coming or just us?" Yeosang said, starling Jongho. Just us was an option? "Your call," Jongho said, Yeosang getting up to wake Yeonjun up.

"He has the car," Yeosang said, Jongho looking at Yeosang with slightly wide eyes. Car? 

~•~•~•~ Minjun and Wilson section  ~•~•~•~

"You look comfortable," Shiber said, Minjun opening his eyes. He wanted to ask if he left Will on the boat, simply staring at Shiber. What difference did it make? Shiber sighed, letting his brother talk, Minjun not saying anything. "Stay away from Wilson," Shiber said, his eyes showing how serious he was, right next to his tone of voice.

Minjun huffed before he laughed. "Are you going to write me a blank check? You sound like one of those moms who wants the female lead away from their son," Minjun said, Shiber sighed, walking over to him. "Does he get his sense of humor from you or is it the other way around?" Shiber asked, Minjun going quiet. "It's almost over," Shiber said, after a beat of silence, Minjun looking at him. "This can't end without Wilson in the picture," Shiber said, Minjun's expression changing. Finally something he and his brother agreed on.

"You think I can't protect him?" Minjun asked, making Shiber laugh. "You couldn't even free yourself from this," Shiber said, pointing to the chains. For a moment, Minjun thought maybe emotional abuse was his brother's new way of going about things. "The wardens are here and you know it," Shiber said, Minjun doing a quick flashback. Yeah they tried to murder this morning and Shiber did nothing. There had to be an explanation as to why he was still alive then. 

"Like it or not you're wanted in Hell for breaking yourself out," Shiber said, knowing it was practically impossible for him to leave without some help. "They'll come after you and in the process of trying to protect you he's going to get hurt," Shiber said, knowing what would have happened if Hyunyee didn't pretend to be Wilson.

Minjun seemed to know too, slumping against the tree. All because of him? "You chose this one time to be reasonable," Minjun said, knowing his brother was right. He couldn't exactly explain that running away was his first instinct, since he was back here. And he didn't want to put Will in danger again. He was his last excuse.

Minjun looked at the situation logically, taking a breath. Wilson valued loyalty and when he vowed his loyalty to someone, there was no breaking it. It was like a marriage without the option of divorce. That and he literally showed up out of the blue back into his life like he wasn't gone for at least 85% of it. He was a side character in Will's life and he enjoyed that. Just being apart of it. But with Will, there would be nothing to be apart of. 

"It was a one time thing," Minjun said, Shiber's eyes turning dark red. "Don't tell me you actually believe that," Shiber said. "He was drunk," Minjun said raising his voice, Shiber already having thought of the possibility. Minjun had no other explanation to Will's behavior than his drunkenness. "He wasn't thinking," Minjun said, defending Will. "Let's see how many times he'll save you when he's not drunk," Shiber pointed out, Minjun wishing Shiber hadn't let him talk.

All this time he thought Shiber and Han-gyeol wouldn't protect him. Shiber disappeared, hating what he had in mind. Wilson had the learn the hard way? So be it.

Wilson sat in the boat with an undeniable urge to jump into the water and recreate Jack's sinking from the Titanic. Shiber came back as if he never left, their boat in the middle of the water since it was far away from where Shiber had left Minjun. The only reason he didn't go back for him was to make sure Shiber wouldn't be ticked anymore than he was.

"Is everything okay hyung?" Wilson asked, Shiber keeping his eyes on the water. "Why shouldn't it be?" Shiber asked, Wilson blankly staring at him. Wilson didn't say anything, feeling his heart in his throat. He bit his tongue so he wouldn't ask about Minjun. He knew that much. 

"Hyunyee and Han-gyeol are waiting for you. They haven't had lunch yet," Shiber said, Wilson humming. He got up, waiting for Shiber to lead the way. "Minjun can join us," Shiber said, Wilson biting his tongue again. The wardens already know where to find Minjun so taking him back there? 

Shiber saw the subtle red in Wilson's eyes as he got up with a smile. "I can't wait hyung, I'm hungry," Wilson lied, turning to leave. "He's not who you think he is," Shiber said, making Wilson turn around. "Minjun or San," Shiber said, saying what was really on his mind. "No matter how many times I tell you don't seem to believe me," Shiber said, Wilson looking into his eyes.

Shiber took them both home, going with him. Wilson got home, Shiber closing the door behind him. Why did he have a bad feeling?