-date-

Wooyoung looked at his friends who all split up not knowing how they planned the day together but ended up doing their own separate thing. He was alone with San, Wooyoung suspecting that he somehow planned this even though he didn't do anything. San sipped coffee, handing his drink to Wooyoung and taking the gallon coffee so Wooyoung didn't have to carry it. He slid his hands into Wooyoung's, holding Wooyoung's hand in his, looking up with a smile. 

"Where to darling?" San asked, Wooyoung looking at him. Wooyoung held back his smile, looking away to smile before looking back at San. Darn it. He knew his weakness. "Want to start at the end and make our way to the top?" Wooyoung asked, pointing to the direction of the small shop, San looking at the blue and white colors nodding. The two walked over the end of the crossroad leading into the amusement park-like section, window shopping too. A train passed by them, San pulling Wooyoung closer to him and making them switch sides so that he was the closest to the train.

"Helloooo," Jongho said, waving hi to the two of them from the train cabin as they passed by. How did the two of them get on the train so fast? "Don't forget our lunch date!" Yeonjun said, looking at Wooyoung as he waved at San, half his body sticking out of the train. Jongho pulled him back and sat him down as they passed by.

"Text me!" Wooyoung said, knowing he'd forget since he was with San. "And stay inside the cabin!" Wooyoung said, smiling as he shouted.  In a few more steps, they reached the shop, San opening the door for him. "Thank you," Wooyoung said, walking in first. "Welcome!" The shop owner said, standing behind the register. Wooyoung and San greeted her, looking around the store that looked like your everyday mall. It must have been a tourist spot, San following Wooyoung. Wooyoung glanced at the items at front, heading towards the clothing section. \

They looked through a bunch of them, San not really liking most the clothes. He'd rather wear Wooyoung's if he was honest, since it made him remember him.  "How's this?" Wooyoung asked, picking a black baggy t-shirt from the rack and holding it up against his chest. San looked at it and smiled approvingly.  "It's nice," San said, liking the tiny words written in white all over it. Wooyoung looked around some more, San looking along with him. 

"Sorry," San said, bumping into Wooyoung by "accident,"  wrapping his arms around his human's waist so he wouldn't fall.  Wooyoung turned around to look at him, looking down at his arms. "Was that an excuse to hold me?" Wooyoung asked, San putting his head on shoulder and pulling him back closer to him. "Yes," San said, nuzzling his neck and brushing his lips against the spot. Wooyoung wasn't going to look into it, reminding himself that they still hadn't talked about how he was San's first. Now might have been a good time. 

San felt Wooyoung's breath hitch, but his human chuckled, walking towards an unexplored section of the shop letting him back hug him the whole way. "San wanted a back. He isn't teasing, no way," Wooyoung thought to keep himself calm. San penguin walked behind him with a smile, moving his hands to Wooyoung's shoulders. "Oooooo what about this one," Wooyoung said, holding a new shirt against San's chest after a few seconds more of looking. San looked at the shirt and laughed, seeing a fox stitched on the pocket which landed right over his heart. 

"Is this your way of telling everyone I'm yours?" San asked, Wooyoung looking up at him innocently. "What, no. I just thought it would look nice on you," Wooyoung lied, hiding his smile as he put the shirt he wanted back but took the one with the fox on it. He walked to the front buying it before pushing San towards the dressing room. "Wear this," Wooyoung said, handing the shirt to San. 

"Want to help me?" San asked, holding onto Wooyoung's arm before he could walk away. He made sure it was a question and not a request, not wanting to make Wooyoung uncomfortable.  Wooyoung kissed his cheek, pushing San into the dressing room without him. It wasn't an invitation he wanted to pass up on, but for the sake of his sanity he would have too. San laughed, going to the room to change while Wooyoung waited for him outside.