Chapter 2: The Animal Instinct

En başından başla

Sakura: Did that mean boy hurt you? He won't do it again.

Tohru: Don't worry, I'm fine. Thanks, Sakura.

Yuki: You and Miss Honda are very close.

Sakura: Duh. Our parents have been best friends our entire lives and so have we. She's like a little sister to me. But dang, you sent Kyo flying!

Tohru: Yeah. Is he ok?

Yuki: Don't worry. He'll be fine. And Sakura, just because you saw this, I'm no bad guy. Don't worry.

Sakura: Yeah. I wonder how the Prince Yuki Fan Club to school........OH MY GOD, SCHOOL!

Tohru: You're right! We need to head there! Sorry about this but-

Sakura: WE NEED TO GO NOW!

Shigure: Ok, ok, geez. However, we will need to report you witnessed us transform to the family head, Akito.

Sakura: Sounds great, thanks Shigure-san!

They rush off to their rooms to change clothes while Yuki talks to Kyo from a distance.

Yuki: Unless you want to be worse off, fix the place. And give an apology to Miss Honda.

As Yuki left to prepare, he thought about Sakura's loud voice and strength after he hitTohru, and he actually felt a bit of fear when she came down.

Kyo: (Thanks a lot, you damn rat

Kyo: (Thanks a lot, you damn rat.)

====================
==========

When they arrive, they were met by Arisa and Saki. Not to mention, Sakura's archenemies, the Prince Yuki Fan Club.

Arisa: Let me guess, Sakura needed to wash with an extra shampoo from France and that's why you're late.

Sakura: Nah. Overslept. And I accidentally broke my alarm clock in the process.

Tohru: Uh, same here! But no broken alarm clock.

Prince Yuki Fan 1: So you two are lazy. You should've stayed at home and gotten more beauty rest.

Sakura: And you should've stayed at home so I didn't have to see your faces around here.

Saki: Throwing words like that won't solve a problem. Action will.

Sakura: Oh yeah. Get 'em, Saki.

Saki: No. We'll get them.

The black haired wave girl and her rich friend chase off the groupies and once they leave, they go back to meet with Arisa and Tohru.

Arisa: What a bunch of airheads. Must be nice to be so dumb.