Chapter Nineteen

I woke up smiling like a idiot of what i did last night. I turned to face Justin, which he was asleep. I got out of bed slowly; not to wake up Justin... but it was to late anyway. "Just where do you think your goinggg?" He pulled me into his warm arms. I chuckled. "Im gots to go pee!" He laughed. He free'd me and i went to the bathroom quickly before i explode!

"DO DO DO DOO DO DO DO DOOOOO!" I sanged. "Em', are you hyper?" Justin asked. "MHMM!" He laughed and kissed me lightly. "I had a gatorade, a red bull, latte', and a mountain dew!" His eyes went wide. "Next time, drink water" I smiled and kissed his cheek. He held Lily close to his arms and fed her, and i watch there adorableness. Then, i heard a knock on the door. "I'll get ittt" "Kay" I trotted hyperly to the door and when i opened it slowly no one was there. I shrugged and close it. It ranged again. I turned to answer it... no one was there. By that time it did that about 7 times and i got sooo pissed off! "Babe, just cuss them out. I know you wanna do that" I chuckled "I dooo, but, i dont wanna upset them" "Want me to get it when they answer?" I nodded. AND then it ranged.... AGAIN! Justin got up to answer and when opened the door there was this guy who wanted Justin to sign some papers about the house. "Why didn't want me tooo sign?" "I dont know" "ITS STUPID!" "Yeahh" He sighed. We cuddled into eachothers arms and 8 hours later we went to a peaceful sleep in eachothers arms.