Chapter Seventeen

I was still crying. I laid down on my bottom on the kitchen counter and brought my knees to my chest. I was so depressed. Im in love with him and i blew it, it's been an hour and he hasn't came back. I guess i have to forget about him.

*1 year later*

I was watching Annie trying to change Lily's diaper. Yes, i had my baby girl. Justin hasn't came back yet, but i dont givea crap. I laughed when Annie said eww and pushed me to the counter where Lily was laying there giggling. She had a little bit of my dark brown hair, Justin's eyes and both of our skin color mixed. I quickly changed her to a new fresh diaper and picked her up and took her to the living room. "Soo, Justin hasn't came back yet?" Annie asked. I nodded. "Do you still love him?" "I don't know?" There was a beeping sound and it was Annie's cell. "Okay, i gotta go. Ill come tomorrow" I nodded. "Bye Lily" Then she left.

Finally Lily was asleep and i went to watch T.v. I grabbed me a gatorade and sit there relaxing. I was watching ENews and this girl was talking about Justin Bieber. "This just came in, Justin is at some house. He's walking.... walking.... walking--" The doorbell ranged. I got up and answered it... I opened it slowly and there was Justin. "Justin I---" He cut me off. "Im sorry for leaving you, and the baby. I know you had the horemoans, but i hated them. Im sooooo sorry Emilee" A single tear fell down to my cheek. He came closer to me and wiped the tear. "Please take me back Em'. Pleaseee?" I started to beg. "I don't know Justin" "Im begging you, i only want you, and just you. I want you to be in my life, and i want me to be in yours" He had a single tear in his eyes too. "Okay, one more chance. Thats all" He smiled and picked me up and twirled me around. "I love you" "I love you tooo" He smiled and kissed me passionatly. Mann i missed those kisses.