Chapter Eight

Justin took a break from singing to hang out with me. "What did you thinkk?" "You did amazing love" He smiled and give me a passionate kiss "Eww not here!" Usher said. We both giggled and blushed and Usher laughed. We got caugh up with stuff, and recorded some more, and all of the 'People' went home. "Whatcha wanna dooo?" "Take a nap" I stuck my tounge out. "Then what do you wanna dooo?" "This" I kissed him slowly. He liked it because his hands snuck around my waist and my hands on his neck. Then his hands snuck up to my shirt, I gasped and looked at him. "What?" I huffed a sigh "Nothing" I got up and sat on his lap. "Did i went to far?" "A little" He looked down. "Hey, don't be embarresed" "Im not, it's just i thought you would want to. Do you?" I took a long pause. "I don't know?" I never talked about sex before, never even did it. Well, your supossed to do with someone you really love. But, i always promise myselfe to 'Do It' when your married. Soo, I'll wait. "Well i'm sorry" "Don't be baby, it's not your fault" "But why does it feel like it?" "Maybe you thought something wrong and you feel bad for it, but don't be okay? I understand" "Okay, i love you" "I love you to" We kissed and went to watch t.v. "Baby?" "Hmm?" "Lets go out" "Whereeee?" He chuckled "I don't know, think of somethin'" "Hmm, the movies?" "Okayy" We went upstairs and change clothes. I grabbed my jacket and cell and we went off to the movies.