Chapter Sixteen

A month has passed like in a blur. Im having a baby girl. When i told Justin the news, he twirled me around and kissed me all over my face. Now this month is December. Almost Christmas. I was so excited. Justin wasn't on tour anymore. He cancelled some shows. Even if he din't wont to. We finally we were at our house decorating the Christmas tree. "What do you want for Christmas?" I asked. "Err... The baby....... and youuu" I glared at him. "Seriously" "Okayy.... Uhhhh, nothing really" "Aww, come on. There has to be something" "Noooopee" I giggled and pecked his lips. We finally got done and just watched some t.v. "Is your family coming here for Christamas?" "Yeahhh." "YAY! I get to meet them" "Just be careful" "Why?" "Because my cousin Garrett, he's a player. And if he tries to kiss you or more, i might kick him out" I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Okayy, i'll stay away from him" He smiled and kissed my nose. Then my stomach started to hurt. The baby was kicking. I gasped. "What?" "Mini me is kicking" He laughed and touched my stomach. "She is" I smiled. "I love you" "I love you tooooo" He smiled and kissed me. "I want it to be Christmas already!" "I know you do, i do to" "Why?" "Because, my first Christmas with you" I had some tears rolling down my cheeks. "Baby, don't start" "I cant help itt, you knocked me up anyway" "Whats that supposed to mean!?" "That you knocked me up!" We started to yell. "You wanted to do it too, i used a condom" "Which didnt work" "You know what im sick and tired of this! im going for a walk!" He grabbed his jacket and left. I was still crying, even harder. I was stupid of myself. Stupid hormoans!