💌 | Valentine 's Date 🖤

𖤐 Pairing is ⭒๋࣭ ⭑
💜 Analogical 💙

(Actors AU)

After a minute of filming another sanders sides video, Vergil or otherwise known as Virgil in the series. They sat on Thomas’ stairs, in his apartment and wandered their eyes over to meet Logan, known as Logan.. In sanders sides.

Ever since they started to act as Virgil, for Thomas Sanders since the beginning, they grew a rather close bond to Logan. Right when Vergil saw that she stared over to them.

Shit, he noticed. Vergil thought and tried to think of an excuse, or at least something to distract themselves with. Fuck. What do I stare at instead of him? Oh! Matter of seconds, Vergil directed their eyes to see what Ethan, aka Janus was doing. As for all knows that them and Verg are quite good friends, apart from how they aren’t when acting as their separate characters.

“ Ethan, need any help getting off the step stool you’re standing on? ” Verg swiftly said, their face flushed with few sweat drips and one eye twitching slightly.

“ No. I am good, I do not need help. I’m capable of getting the fuck down off this thing, on my own. ”

“ Okayy then, you shorite. ”
“ What the FUCK did you just say?! ”

As they climbed down, Ve’s eyes shunned as he managed to trip on a shoelace of his. Tumbling off from the steps and precisely faced right on the carpeted ground. While Logan stood by, getting to her knees and offering a hand to help him stand back up.

Saying, “Out of all the people to never check their shoes, it’d be you? I thought it would’ve been miss disturbing over there.” as she pointed to Rowan, the actor for Remus Sanders.

“I.. thought I tied them earlier! Ugh, somebody must’ve done it while I didn’t pay attention to them. Remy, was it you or your brother that fucking did this? ”

“Neither of us.” Remy said.
“I would never untie some, goth bitch’s shoes! That is so unfortunately lame for me to do.” Rowan said.

Alas nobody knew, Logan held Vergil’s hand and gave a little snicker to them. Ve, confused from Log’s snicker, they would watch most others leave Thomas’ apartment and that would only have Vergil alone with Logan, while the youtuber himself was on his sofa. Relaxing to music while he edited the video for his channel.

Dammit they left and it feels awkward to be.. Here, with Logan. Agh, I wish I could just— Interrupted by their thoughts, speaking a loud and not once batting an eye to Log, Verg held their breath then let it out.

“Doyou wannago onadate!!?” Buttt what he said turned out to be quick, not heard right the first time to himself. Although yet, Logan heard him clear and could see that Ve was wanting to ask her on a date.

“Sure, Vergil.”
“Wait– wait. What?! You–.”
“Shut up, I can read body and facial language. Yours seems like you've wanted to ask me to go on a date with you for a hot minute here.”

Vergil had relief wash over. They fell at ease and touched by her words, when Logan accepted the offer. For long as he knew it, Log would probably tell them that she would pay for dinner, if the two were going to be at a nice little restaurant or cafè for the date.

𖤐 WC is ⭒๋࣭ ⭑
💜 557 💙

A / N : THIS IS THE FIRST HALF OF THE STORY FOR AN ANALOGICAL SHIP–FIC. if u wnat me to write the second half,, i can n will. probably soon.