💌 - Valentine Letters ♡

« Pairing: Moceit »
((Morality x Deceit))

« Prompt »
Patton woke up early, started working on three small gifts for his boyfriend, Janus. Until soon he would notice a valentine's letter slide underneath his bedroom door.

- Patton's P.O.V -
Waking up early is usually something I normally do, but I woke a bit of two hours earlier than I normally would. Since today is special! It's Valentine's day and tomorrow is Janus and I's anniversary to. I may be a slight bit exicted, but also I'm intrigued on what he'll have as gifts.

Getting up from my bed, I pull out something I was working on two days ago. Or should I say some things I've been working on? I've been trying my best at getting these three gifts ready and set for the snake and I am nearly complete to. I just have two more to finish up akd I'll be done, I promise I will be done soon.

Once I started working on my present, I quickly get done with the second one as it only really needed two snake stickers on it and that was it!. Just one more to go and.. "Oh huh?" I spoke out loud as I glance over at my door and see a yellow and light blue letter on the ground, picking it up it would say:

"My dear Patton, would you be a bit kind and head towards the kitchen/dining room? I have a few words to speak with you about, also I hope you do not mind the doodle that Remus did on this. He didn't realize that this was for you and not some random paper that he could just use to doodle on." - Janus Classy Sanders

Deceit wants me to head down to the kitchen. Well, I could text him I can't head down since I need to work on their last present.. But I don't want to wait or upset my partner, so it's probably best if I head down right? I'll just see what hiss wants to say to me. Hope for the best, I don't think it's anything bed.

Walking down the steps and towards where the snake side wanted to see me, I would look around and notice a cover on a cage. Wondering what on earth it is and why the cage is being covered

- Janus' P.O.V -

"Oh there you are my light-ful one. I see that you read the letter, well I best get onto why and what I wanted to tell you. or rather I say, show you." Pointing at the covered cage and seeing the moral one's tired face light up slightly with a small smile when I heard him say "Janus-.. Did you get a pet or something? Ahh! I'm excited to see what is under there!"

Slowly but steadily uncovering the cage and revealing not one.. but two hamsters in it and a purely made heart from me on the front with the words, "You aren't a treasure to me." and seeing his face light up at the words. I felt a bit of a smile and a small lightish pink blush appear on the human side of my face.

"Janus! How did you get these little hamsters, and AAA- they look like a fritz and a stitch!" Morality spoke out as he would turn to glance and wrap his arms around me as I pull myself together and give him a small kiss on his cheek to just give him a bit of a third gift you could say.

word count is 558
A/N just a quick n short valentines fluff one shot with mociet. thought i'd write it for this day of love. // this is re written