II

☠️☠️☠️

If spring had a name it would definitely be Sanji.

Sanji, five letters and one meaning.

But what precisely did Sanji mean?

Sanji could refer to the number three in Japanese, san, because of his position as the third son.

But Sanji also meant praise and compliment, the blond used to shower people who really deserved it for him with praise, but he never complimented him, what did he think of Zoro?

But maybe that was what made him different and special.

And once again we came back to the original point, Sanji what did it mean?

It had not only a positive meaning but also a negative one; Sanji meant disaster, tragedy and accident.

So what did all this mean? Who was Sanji?

Who was Sanji to Zoro?

He could stand there thinking about it for hours but he would never get there. He could observe him or try to pull some answer out of him, but nothing.

Then only Zoro could give him a meaning, the meaning of spring.

Spring began in March, coincidentally the very month in which he was born.

Spring was the first of four seasons, and of course for Zoro, he always came first.

Spring held many meanings, it was considered romantic but at the same time it was harmless and delicate.

Yet Sanji's skin was really soft and delicate, when Zoro touched it he could not believe that it could belong to a boy.

At that point we found ourselves in an even more inner, more psychological meaning, spring was considered one of the most powerful times of the year with the terms of hope and vitality. Spring was flowers, a cherry tree, completely covered in pink petals.

For a moment Zoro imagined his companion sitting on a flowery meadow. The colors, every kind, looked great worn by Sanji, each color fitting him perfectly.

Then he finally came to his answer, as spring meant joy and happiness Sanji also expressed it with sweet smiles, there was something much stronger inside him that would come out sooner or later.

☠️⚔️🍶

The blond man's long, soft fingers wrapped around the cigarette, dragging it to his lips to inhale the tobacco. Those rosy, soft lips his companion had tasted a few hours earlier.

He stared at him from behind the counter of the bar where he worked, his eyes so glued to his body that he could suck the soul out of him.

A faint dark smoke left his lips, he turned to him and smiled before raising his hand and calling out to him, the gesture was so unexpected that Zoro blushed and hurriedly ducked behind the counter so as not to be seen, "that bastard, who gave him permission to smile like that?"

He cleared his throat before walking over to him, obviously the blond man had realized the situation Zoro was in and loved looking at his embarrassed face.

He signaled for him to come closer and smiled again, "Mr. Sexy Waiter can you kindly bring me a tea, please?"

He slid his hands down his white shirt, it was slightly unbuttoned and allowed a glimpse of his chest. Sanji did not hesitate to run his hand over it; if there had been more customers, they would surely have seen everything.

He swallowed the saliva and grasped his hand, at which point he brought his lips close to his ear, "If you want to provoke me you have to put your hand here."