CHAPTER 4/WIPPP

THANK YOU ALL FOR 100+ READS SO FAR AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sorry I haven't  updated in a while. That was my mistake. I was a lot of stuff was going on, and I kinda forgot, so sorry if this sucks. I have no idea where I'm going with this..

             >>>NOT FULL PRODUCT WIPPP<<<

   This is only a short little post to keep yall updated. I will finish it and fix it!!!!!

They all proceeded to walk out of the agency building. They decided to take two cars since they all couldn't fit into one. As they decided who got into which car, they got in and drove off towards their destination.

As they agency members pulled up to their destination, they each stepped out of the car one by one. when they were all out of the car, everyone began to have a shocked face (-Dazai, Rampo, and Kyouka) as they saw the building ahead of them.  The sun hung low in the dim blue sky, casting a feeble glow upon the dilapidated (in a state of disrepair or ruin as a result of age or neglect) structure that stood before them. The air was thick with a sense of foreboding, as though the very walls of the building whispered secrets to anyone who dared approach.. That wasn't even the worst of it, their was cobwebs that clung to the corners of the doors and were spun by tiny black spiders. Chills were sent down the majority of the agency's spine. "Well, time to head in!" Ranpo said with a sense of humor due to the agency's reaction to the building. Dazai and Kyouka snickered at the sight of their employees being so flabbergasted. 

They then proceeded to enter the building it wasn't as bad as the outside, but it wasn't so better either... As they traveled through the very inconveniently long hallway, they met up with a door.  Kunikida then grabbed the rusted door handle as he proceeded to open the door. He met with his president's eyes. It seems that the president is the only one there for now. "Hello, you all," said the president/Fukuzawa as he began to stand to greet his fellow employees.  The agency members bowed in respect. "If you don't mind me asking president, why hasn't the port mafia arrived yet?" Kunikida asked ever so politely. Mori has informed me that he and his people will be coming late, so please take a seat. Said Fukuzawa.  

As they walked towards their seats, they recognized name tags, meaning they couldn't sit where they wanted to. But Ranpo,being the manchild he is, swapped his tag with another one so he could sit next to dazai to discuss everything with him, although dazai didn't really care about it, but was felt weird seeing the port mafia again and not being with them. The ada members began to chat and socialize with one another until the port mafia showed up