Chapter 17

A year later

Nikki has been controlling his magic better than ever. He's been in control with emotions and been doing the exercises he was taught. Aurora came up to him with her bottle meaning she wanted more milk.

"Mommy more." Aurora said.

"What do we say?" Nikki asked.

Aurora babble something that sounded like please.

"Good job my baby." Nikki said as he took Aurora's bottle.

Aurora smiled and giggled while bouncing happily. Nikki poured her milk and made sure the top was on good.

"Here you go my love." Nikki said as he gave his daughter her bottle.

"Thank you." Aurora said happily.

"You're welcome sweetie." Nikki said. "Now go play with your brother and father until lunch is ready."

Aurora did as his mother said and went to go play with her brother. Tommy was watching the twins while Nikki was cooking.

Aurora and Austin were playing with mega blocks that stack. Aurora was building a tower for her rapunzel doll while Austin was building stuff and then knocking them down.

Austin laughs every time he knocks over his tower. Aurora finished her tower and played with her rapunzel doll and one of her prince dolls re acting the story of Rapunzel.

Aurora was babbling as she made her dolls talk. Austin saw Aurora's tower and knocked it over. Aurora started crying and pushed Austin from anger. Austin started crying from being pushed and hurt his bottom from the fall.

"Aurora we do not push in this house and Austin you don't knock over your sisters tower that's not yours you knock over your own tower. Now say sorry to each other right now and make up." Tommy said.

"Sowwy." They both said to each other.

"That's better now you can go back to playing." Tommy said.

The twins continue to play not bothering each other. Nikki put food on the table and fill sippy cups with juice.

"My loves lunch is ready." Nikki said.

"Come on rockers let's eat." Tommy said.

Tommy carried both of the twins he gave Aurora to Nikki. They both put them in their high chairs.

"It's your favorites spaghetti." Nikki said as he put on their bibs.

"Yayyy." The twins said.

"Now open." Nikki told Aurora as Tommy did the same.

The twins did as they said. Happily satisfied with their mother's cooking. The couple also ate as they fed their twins until the phone rang.

"I'll get it." Tommy said.

Tommy picked up the phone and said "Hello."

"Hey drummer it's Mick so you know how me and vince have been dating for one year?" Mick asked.

"Yeah why?" Tommy asked.