Chapter 2

Tommy woke up before Nikki and quickly went to his room to dress up and go to the hotel shop and bought a rose. He ran quickly to Nikki's room. Luckily he made it before he woke up. He laid the rose near Nikki and sat on the edge of the bed waiting for him to wake up.

Few minutes later, Tommy fell asleep but was awoken by Nikki.

"Morning sleeping beauty." Tommy said looking up at him.

"Morning to you too sleepy head." Nikki said as held the rose. "Thank you for this rose."

"I mean it's beautiful just like you." Tommy said.

Nikki blushed and said "awww."

He kissed tommy on the cheek and said "We haven't even gone on our date yet and you're already being romantic."

"Well you know me I always love to impress." Tommy said.

Nikki giggled.

"Aww your giggle is cute." Tommy said.

Nikki blushed again.

"I got our whole day plan. Let's go have fun." Tommy said excited.

Nikki got ready and then they were off to get some breakfast.

After they ate, They went to the store.

"Why are we here?" Nikki asked.

"Because I'm gonna buy you whatever you want." Tommy said.

"But T you should save your money." Nikki said feeling bad.

"Please let me spoil you. You deserve it." Tommy said.

"I just feel bad you'll waste money on me." Nikki said.

"Nikki you have a beautiful heart. Let me do this for you please." Tommy said as he grabbed Nikki's hand.

"Ok." Nikki said as he hugged Tommy.

Nikki picked out some new leather pants, shoes, shirts, jackets, jewelry and cologne. Tommy bought everything.

"Lets bring these back to the hotel so we could do a fashion show of your new stuff." Tommy said.

Nikki laughed and said "ok ok."

They got back to the hotel and Nikki put on his first outfit.

"Look at youuu! So beautiful." Tommy said.

Nikki giggled.

"Come on let's see the next outfit." Tommy said.

Nikki puts on the next outfit and comes out.

"Oh that's nice. You lookin sexy!" Tommy said.

Nikki blushed and giggled.

After a few minutes, they went to a restaurant which was very romantic.

Nikki never thought Tommy was so romantic. They ordered their food and talked. They were enjoying themselves.

Tommy paid and then they went to the movies they decided to watch a romantic movie. In the middle of the movie, Tommy put his arm around Nikki to pull him closer.

Nikki leaned his head against Tommy's chest. They both smiled and continued to watched the movie.

After the movie, they headed back to the hotel to cuddle and just watch tv.

"Please stay the night." Nikki whispered.

"I planned to anyway." Tommy whispered back as he cuddled Nikki closer.

Nikki smiled and whispered "Yayy."

Tommy smiled cause he thought that was adorable.

They both fell asleep while cuddling. Tommy thought to him 'man I love this man.'