I. The Virgin Gary

————————————————————————

"WAIT WHERE ARE WE GOING?" I asked Zari, completely confused, sitting in my bed, in my quarters. I then looked around my room. I made it in the winter theme, matching my ice totem, as I like to call it. Honestly, it's just the water totem, but when it bonded with me, I accidentally made ice. Zari handed me a chocolate donut and sat down next to me.

Immediately brought a smile to my face as I grabbed it. I took a bite, enjoying the taste. I love donuts, but they would never replace the love I have for my ice cream. "Ava, wants us to come to the time bureau headquarters. Someone snitched to them about the dragon."

"Sucks. But this definitely doesn't suck." I said showing the donut to Zari who instantly agreed. "Man, these donuts are way too good." Zari groaned as she took a huge bite of her donut. "I want to dip mine in ice cream...but Sara says that's too much sweet for me."

Sara is like the mother of the group. She always takes proper care of us and we all listen to her.
Zari finished her donut and turned to me. "Sara and Ava are good together, aren't they?"

I continued eating my donut but felt her gaze on me so I turned to her with a questioning look on my face. I was so engrossed in my chocolate donut that I didn't get what she said.

"OH YEA SORRY. Yes, I agree. And by the looks of it, you're into someone." I wiggled my eyebrows. She only rolled her eyes, her hands grabbing onto my pillow. Before I could even react she threw it at my face. "Really, Nisha?" Zari sighed and crossed her arms

She sighed because she was frustrated that I kept teasing her about her secret crush. I wrapped my arms around her. "Z, who is it?" I grinned widely. She rolled her eyes and hit me on the face with my cushion.

"Alright alright, I won't speak of it."

꧁ꕥ꧂

WE WALKED THROUGH THE HEADQUARTERS, following Gary Green. I think the problem was that we were worrying that Ava had called for us because she found out about the dragon. So as we followed him. Captain questioned him. "You sure that you can't tell us what all this is about?" She asked in a rather friendly manner, with a smile on her face.

"Oh, I'd love to, but the boss lady will kill me," Gary stated as he kept on leading the way. Sara's smile dropped. "Mick." The captain said and Mick pinned Gary to the nearest wall, with one hand. "Talk," Mick said as he earned a groan from the glass-wearing man.